Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Marino

Reputable TCA supplier

Guest Marino

hey guys,

i had good sucess with restylane fillers for most of my scars,

however there are about 3 deep ones which are gonna need something more inavasive.

So looks like TCA cross is something i can do at home in my own time, which suits me fine.

The prob is in Australia only 25 percent TCA is available so im gonna gonna have to find somewhere on the net to get 50 percent.

Does anyone know of any authentic international sellers on the net [in particular ebay] which will actually send me 50 percent TCA good enough to get a sucesful cross,

as i hear many are buffered or not the percentage they claim to be.

thanks a bunch

hey guys,

i had good sucess with restylane fillers for most of my scars,

however there are about 3 deep ones which are gonna need something more inavasive.

So looks like TCA cross is something i can do at home in my own time, which suits me fine.

The prob is in Australia only 25 percent TCA is available so im gonna gonna have to find somewhere on the net to get 50 percent.

Does anyone know of any authentic international sellers on the net [in particular ebay] which will actually send me 50 percent TCA good enough to get a sucesful cross,

as i hear many are buffered or not the percentage they claim to be.

thanks a bunch

Try Maillie I bought from her before. Seems quite authentic.. Tested the 100%, it is really ph 1 and below.