Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Need AHA Moisturizer.

I read the topic about the aha and bp.. and i think the eucerin skin renewal just isnt cutting it and my skin should get more aha from one bottle ..

Anybody know a moisturizer that is non-oiley, aha, relieves redness, and is better than eucerin?

I read the topic about the aha and bp.. and i think the eucerin skin renewal just isnt cutting it and my skin should get more aha from one bottle ..

Anybody know a moisturizer that is non-oiley, aha, relieves redness, and is better than eucerin?

I highly recommend Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. SPF 15, with alpha hydroxy acid. It is a really great product -- burns a little for a few minutes, especially on top of the BP, but it's not oily, and really helps the texture of your skin and redness. My skin tone evened out so much after just a few days of using this, and I've had the same bottle for a few months, so it really lasts a long time too.

Anyway, it's just great. It's like a little chemical peel every night.

yesss good to see a good review on the neutrogena... im using eucerin right now but the shipping is insane and i have a bottle of neutrogena healthy skin to use after this ones out :D

I highly recommend Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. SPF 15, with alpha hydroxy acid. It is a really great product -- burns a little for a few minutes, especially on top of the BP, but it's not oily, and really helps the texture of your skin and redness. My skin tone evened out so much after just a few days of using this, and I've had the same bottle for a few months, so it really lasts a long time too.

Anyway, it's just great. It's like a little chemical peel every night.

If u use it every night what do u do in the morning for moisturizer

I don't think we have that in the UK, it really pisses me off that we have different products from the same company over here.

We don't get the Eucerin skin renewal either, just a load of crap that makes my face so shiney its ridiculous.

I have just found Neutrogena Pore refina with AHA and retinol, not sure how good it is/isn't.

hmmmm

I have just found Neutrogena Pore refina with AHA and retinol, not sure how good it is/isn't.

hmmmm

I used that stuff, it's not bad. Completely different texture and smell from most moisturizers and it was yellow which was strange but it works fairly well.