Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danjapan

Applying the gel

Ok... i've seen the videos a million times... it takes me at least 10 minutes for this gel to be in my skin until i cant run my fingeres smoothly across it... should i apply for 3 minutes and stop and wait for it to sink in on its own, or rub it in until i cant any more?

Guest chon_bon

u don't need to rub it until it completely sinks in, that sounds like it'll just iritate the skin. 3 minutes is longer than it takes me.

Takes me 10 minutes too, if I stop after 3 then when I apply moisturizer it just sits on top of the bp. I have no idea how Dan does it in 2 minutes on that video, cause I'm doing the exact same area of my face and using exactly as much bp.

Yah it takes me probably 10 minutes too. I've found it very important to keep rubbing it in until it is completely dry - otherwise i get clogged pores. But seriously who f'ing cares about an extra 14 minutes or so a day for clear skin. Its worth it.

yea, if you guys are spending that much time rubbing it in, that's too long.

Wash your face, wait 10 mins., then apply the bp smoothly and gently just smooth it onto your skin, should take only a few minutes to do this, then let it dry for 10 mins., then apply the moisturizer the same way, smoothing it on gently.

You want to rub the gel in so that there are no large patches or streaks of it visible on your cheeks, but you don't want to rub so much that it starts peeling off. Stop once you no longer see gel on your face--your face might not be "dry" at this point, but you shouldn't see large shiny patches of gel. When I stop rubbing the gel it, my face is usually a bit sticky, but not like glue paste. At this point I just let my face dry completely for 10-15 minutes before applying moisturizer.