Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jfg1706

Can anyone help?

hey im kinda new on here, im here to ask the question im sure you've asked or seen asked before

but how can i get rid of my red marks? my thing is i only get acne mainly on my to cheek bones, but doing

stupid things like pop them as a kid i now am left with acne scars(deeper spots) and the red marks are all still there.

i guess i can live with the scars just would like to get rid of the redness. anyone know how they can help a guy out? thanks for your help in advance.

hey im kinda new on here, im here to ask the question im sure you've asked or seen asked before

but how can i get rid of my red marks? my thing is i only get acne mainly on my to cheek bones, but doing

stupid things like pop them as a kid i now am left with acne scars(deeper spots) and the red marks are all still there.

i guess i can live with the scars just would like to get rid of the redness. anyone know how they can help a guy out? thanks for your help in advance.

You can try exfoliating to regenerate new skin cells faster. You may also use whitening creams to lessen the redness temporarily. Other then that, you can just wait it out since redness tends to fade with time.. unless you have rosacea. Good luck.

Well I've been using the "Neutrogena Mark Fading Peel" and I had great results using it. But about two days ago I decided to try a new product called: "Freeman Instant Micro-Dermabrasion" (it's pretty cheap about 9.99) and I was skeptical cuz of the price but I was shocked to see that it actually reduced some of the mark in about a night... and also I started to use this treatment "Aveeno Clear Complexion: Correcting Treatment" and it hasn't irritated my skin... but I mean you should try first the Neutrogena one, and be PATIENT... and then try to use the other products I mentioned...

Guest PokaHotAz

i use the neutrogena acne mark fading peel myself...and i see great results w/ it.. ..but PATIENCE is the key