Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone. I haven't posted on this board in a few months; mainly because acne has not been on my mind much lately. After taking a three month cycle of vitamin B5 my face was 100% clear and stayed that way until a couple of weeks ago. Just when I thought that I was rid of this damn acne problem that has plagued me for the past 15 years; here I go again. Right now my face is broken out very badly around my chin and mouth; it looks absolutely disgusting. What makes it worse is that now I am kicking myself for getting off of B5 when I did but I did not want to stay on it if I didn't have to. Oh well, just wanted to vent. Hope eveyone is doing better than I am. Damn, I hate acne.

has anything else been going on in your life when it got bad? like a stressor or somehting? ik now that my skin gets worse when i'm stressed or eat terribly for extended periods....look at your entire life at the time when your skin got bad again, nowhere on your body is isolated, everything affects everything