Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bah....I have no money.

Absolutely none in the bank. I'm trying to take a loan out for tuition.

I'm paying my way through college without any financial help from my parents and I'm trying to afford an apartment next year.

And I have no money right now.

Well, I have a $1.50 but that isn't helping me much.

I don't even have enough money to buy a small tube of bp :(

Don't worry, BP doesn't really do much anyway (for those of us who haven't just got pimples).

It was actually working really well for me.

The last time I went a single day without it, my whole face got worse.

I'm not looking forward to that happening again :/

*hugs*

ditto, but I'll do one better, and type it in caps...

*HUGS*

Things'll get better, just remember, there's always somebody worse off than you, you just have to find that person and laugh at them and maybe poke them a few times, then you'll feel better...;)

eh don't feel bad. my family isn't exactly rich. i get what i need and sometimes what i want, but yeah we survive.

you'll get the money soon, its not like you'll stay broke forever.

i completely understand u!

but my problem here is that my parents are havin a lot of problems when it comes to pay school :doh:

it sux, i feel like i cant buy anythin or spend a dollar cause i know i need to save!

so, do u work? is there any way u can get money?

Guest PokaHotAz

:comfort:

maybe Dan would be nice to mail u couple of free tubes :)

maybe... ya never know :)

i dont think he would

i mean, most of use use BP, and if we kno that someone got them for free, dont u think we would want em for free too?

girl, im not tryin to be a bitch, id love to see u gettin clear usin the regimen

and i swear ill pray for u to get ur problems solved.

u can pm him, and if he does accept to give u some, ill be happy for you =)

ps. i dont use Dan's BP btw :D

i doubth he will just give it away. i just find it very hard. he gives away 500 dollars free to help clear skin up club. but yet refuses to give a measley 2 bottles to someone who needs it and doesnt have the money right now. and maybe hes/she is broke and has no job because they have acne which is causing them not to get jobs and also causing them not to find one. weird how ppl call these ppl lazy. also you can sighn up to the site at my link they pay up real quick earn at least 13 dollars sighning up and more sighning up to free sites and youll have your benzoyl peroxide in no time trust me. i ahve been paid over 400 dollars. and didnt spend one dollar. i sighned up for free 30 day trials etc. because i hve a cc and once i get credited i cancel the trial pay notthign and still get the money. but they have alot of stuff there that requires no cc and you should have the 13 or so dollars it takes to buy benzoyl peroxide in no time. get a paypal account free personal account. then when you cashout they pay you in your account. and then you can pay dan by using your paypal account money a nd transfer it and pay with it . i really hope you join, this was a blessing to me and still is. goodluck

BP is benzoyl peroxide man. your not stupid but your acne must not be that bad because you would have known about it a long long time ago. or you could have not known what the initials meant.

BP is benzoyl peroxide man. your not stupid but your acne must not be that bad because you would have known about it a long long time ago. or you could have not known what the initials meant.

Believe me its bad, mostly scars now which are really bad, that is not an understatement. Most i ever got from doctors was various pills

I have no money.

Absolutely none in the bank.

And I have no money right now.

Well, I have a $1.50 but that isn't helping me much.

You are a loser then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try getting a job loser!!!!!!!!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!

There are three types of people in the world:

1, those who make things happen

2, those who watch things happen, and

3, those who wonder what’s happening.

Get a job and stop whining.