Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Donkey143

Maybelline dream matte mousse

i just bought this for the hell of it cuz it was on sale for 3 bucks.. i haven't tried it on my face yet.. i guess im scared its gonna break me out..have any of you tried it?

i use it and it didnt make me break out, but im sure there's a better foundation of choice out there for acne prone skin...i have mild acne and i dont "break out" and dont have oily skin..if you are oily this wont work for you. the makeup is oily at the touch too..

the only reason i use it is bcuz i like the texture against my skin and does not dry out my skin

but arent all foundations somewhat pore clogging?? i figured there isnt a foundation that's "good for the skin" so might as well use something that likes my skin...i hate how liquid foundation feels on my skin..

i bought the maybelline pure makeup which is 50% water and it's very light..when i applied it on my face it didnt feel like i was wearing foundation and from what i read on makeupalley this does not make people break out. it's light like a tinted moisturizer but it provides a bit more coverage. if you have acne scars or a lot of red spots it's not for you

Guest Tenshi

for $3 u can't go wrong.. just try it and see what happens..then again, u have to ask yourself..why was it $3?

if ur looking for a cheapish makeup, revlon colorstay is always an option..it's quite good quality and non-comedogenic..

have u looked at www.makeupalley.com? it's where i look first for all reviews..

thanks guys..yea i have revlon colorstay.. it covers well. i sometimes also use mary kay and neutrogena.. i like them all.. i just dont wanna put anything unknown on my face since its 90% clear right now just a few red marks.

have u looked at www.makeupalley.com? it's where i look first for all reviews..

Yeah, I visit there a lot too. I tried dream matte mousse, and it left me feeling greasy and weird. I couldnt tell you if it broke me out because I washed it off as the colour wasn't pale enough.

Here is the Makeupalley link to the reveiws of DMM

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...ne/Foundations/

I bought it. It made my face feel so greasy and cakey that i took it off after about 2 minutes. I can't believe that it wouldn't clog pores!

i tired this make-up before. it didnt clog my pores or make me break-out, but it doesnt cover my red marks too well, you have to ALOT on and then you just look shiney & cakey.

good luck if you use it!

Thats what I use now.. and I love it...

My skin has actually been improving lately (not b/c of the makeup. b/c I use less makeup and not as much as I used to..) I havent had any of the problems other ppl have said they have...

But keep in mind, different things are going to work for different ppl. Just b/c on person says it was no good doesnt mean its no good, it just didnt work for them...