Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is jojoba oil good for moisturizing? Some people say only to use it it absolutely necessary.

What is the best brand to buy, and where can you find it?

If there is a long or important jojoba oil thread somehwere in these forums, please post a link.

thanks!

I absolutely love Jojoba oil...My face was soooo peely and gross from the harshness of Differin Gel, that my whole forehead was just flaking off..It was not attractive. So I too a cotton pad and put some Jojoba oil on it and swiped my face till all the flakes were gone..I washed my face and my skin looked 100 times better. I now use it everyday to take off my makeup and keep my skin from drying out. I first use the oil before I wet my skin to completely get my makeup off and then I cleanse my face with a cleanser. Afterwards my skin it not tight or dry. Its well hydrated, I'm waiting to see if it effects my oil production at all.

Give it a try because it really is pretty great!

I absolutely love Jojoba oil...My face was soooo peely and gross from the harshness of Differin Gel, that my whole forehead was just flaking off..It was not attractive. So I too a cotton pad and put some Jojoba oil on it and swiped my face till all the flakes were gone..I washed my face and my skin looked 100 times better. I now use it everyday to take off my makeup and keep my skin from drying out. I first use the oil before I wet my skin to completely get my makeup off and then I cleanse my face with a cleanser. Afterwards my skin it not tight or dry. Its well hydrated, I'm waiting to see if it effects my oil production at all.

Give it a try because it really is pretty great!

I just bought jojoba oil today, and plan on using it for makeup removal/moisturizing too!! This method of yours sounds just like a new product by dermologica (very expensive skin care line). They are promoting a product with oil in it as a 'precleanse'. Same concept as what you're doing, and it doesn't take an outrageously priced product to get the same results. Here's a link: (hope it works)

http://www.dermalogica.com/default2.asp?region=?&location=?