Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne has just gotten really bad and I just want to die... I tried so hard to kill myself, but it didn't really goes as I though it would..... I overdosed on February 7.... I just couldn't take it anymore, my moms yelling plus my acne.....I just snapped, I grabed a lot of pills and locked myself in the bathroom.... I was just sitting there thinking why not; I ended up choking them all down..... I went to the hospital and I just layed there thinking why I didn't die... Wasn’t I atleast worthy of death.....

I never saw so many people care, even the ones you don't know..... I went to a behavioral clinic in San Diego for like 8 days; they said I had major depression.... Every day I would just cry, I was a monster and I was also crazy... Now I have to see a therapist, but I could never talk about how I really feel...

I know my life will always suck, I will always be judged, and there will always be a better looking person standing right behind me... I will never accept that I shouldn't care what other ppl think.....

I will always feel dead on the inside.....

:(

I thought of suicide millions of time, but I never actually carried through with it.Maybe because I was a coward, or that subconsciously I really wanted to live.These are the things that you'll never find out about if you decided to really end your life.

Sure, there may be times when youre feeling suicidal, but two or three years down the line, you'll think back and realize how stupid you were to even consider killing yourself; It's true.

Hey there, hottie. I, too, have seen my fair share of behavioral clinics (fancy word for psych ward) - I spent nearly a year in and out of them when I was 15.

You're stronger than you know. There's a reason you aren't dead.

Keep sharing, we're listening.

Guest Akira

i tried to kill myself, and obviously failed, i done a lot of damage to my liver and it took a long time to heal, it is a very moving experience when you realise just how important you are to people, especially your parents, i've never even contemplated suicide since then, no matter how bad things get.

if you ever feel like venting or sharing experiences im here, just mail me and i'll get right back to you

If you're depressed, then get help for it, but don't blame it on your skin, because lots of people who actually have real acne live happy lives. Your skin is fine. If those pictures are bad, then take good ones, but it doesn't look like you have acne at all, according to those pics.

Locking yourself in the bathroom and taking pills, means that you didn't actually want to kill yourself. You wanted your mom to save you.

Using cliches like "I will always feel dead on the inside" also means that you want some attention. I don't blame you, but suicide is stupid, and you should be the first one to understand that you need therapy.

I've thought more about hurting myself than really anything else...I remember being so down about the way I looked that ripped out pieces of my hair in rage...hit my head against walls crying...I'm really sorry you feel this way....but a lot of people can relate to what you're going through...so, you're not alone in this...There's a lot of pressure to be attractive...to be perfect...but you have to understand that even attractive people have their faults...just because they look flawless on the outside doesn't mean they are at peace inside...I really wish I could say something that would make you feel better...but I feel a lot like you so it would be like giving advice to myself...Just stay strong...find something to focus your thoughts into...art...music...writting...sometimes if we keep all our pain inside...not really talking about it...running from it...it just drives us mad...I wish you luck....*Hug*

I thought of suicide millions of time, but I never actually carried through with it.Maybe because I was a coward, or that subconsciously I really wanted to live.These are the things that you'll never find out about if you decided to really end your life.

Sure, there may be times when youre feeling suicidal, but two or three years down the line, you'll think back and realize how stupid you were to even consider killing yourself; It's true.

Judging from your posts, I don't think you'd want to die even if you were terminally ill and someone wanted to end your misery. You'll wiggle your body signaling no :lol::lol::lol:

And you know what, so would I :lol:

lol - it's actually a very old saying. And fairly true. Comforting in the worst of times for me.

It's better than "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?"

The way I look at it... think of the one thing you love... the one thing you can't live without... just think of what it would be like to lose it and not be able to experience ever again.

No you shouldn't want that. I'm sorry you had to go through all those bad experiences. Have you tried Accutane or what type of regimen are you using now? I'm sure we're all willing to help and give our suggestions on what type of cleanser, benzoyl peroxide, and moizturizer to use that would help you.

I have also have to deal to bad depression. For me it comes and goes. I have not tried to kill myself but I have drank myself near death once. I don't think I can kill myself, but I am suicidal. I am planning on getting a sportbike soon and take my rage out on it. If it kills me then that was the way I want to go out.

i guess thats why i've never really thought seriously about suicide. b/c you know your bad mood or situation always ends at some point and it gets better. if you kill yourself, its a done deal, and you never get to get drunk again or get laid or go to the beach or listen to your favorite band, etc etc etc. or eat ice cream. you cant eat ice cream when you're dead, man.

It's not that you're unworthy of death, but you deserve to live--not to suffer but to see through this acne until it goes away. Overcome acne, don't let acne overcome you. I'm sure there is something out there that makes you happy: activities, people, etc. Let these positive aspects surround you. Don't wallow in sadness. It's a negative feeling and it makes us think and do crazy things.

Try talking to your therapist. It may help you in some way or form. If you don't talk to him/her then you'll only make the hateful feeling for acne grow, more sadness and more suicidal thoughts flow. Let each session with the therapist be helpful to you.

You can overcome this.

My acne has just gotten really bad and I just want to die... I tried so hard to kill myself, but it didn't really goes as I though it would..... I overdosed on February 7.... I just couldn't take it anymore, my moms yelling plus my acne.....I just snapped, I grabed a lot of pills and locked myself in the bathroom.... I was just sitting there thinking why not; I ended up choking them all down..... I went to the hospital and I just layed there thinking why I didn't die... Wasn’t I atleast worthy of death.....

I never saw so many people care, even the ones you don't know..... I went to a behavioral clinic in San Diego for like 8 days; they said I had major depression.... Every day I would just cry, I was a monster and I was also crazy... Now I have to see a therapist, but I could never talk about how I really feel...

I know my life will always suck, I will always be judged, and there will always be a better looking person standing right behind me... I will never accept that I shouldn't care what other ppl think.....

To me, your face looks amazing and i would KILL for your skin. I feel like you do so many days out of my life its ridiculous, but im still waiting for better times. THEY WILL COME!

Seriously get a new hair cut, cool glasses (or contact lenses) and go party hearty.

you cant eat ice cream when you're dead, man.

That sounds cheesy, but I'm serious when I say it's thoughts like that that have sometimes kept me going!

I tried to kill myself last month by taking pills. But i obviously didn't take enough, I just got really really tired. Then I had to go to the shrink. She gave me a list of the symptoms of depression and I starting crying cuz i had all but 1 (stomach pains). Then she said that i may have depression. NO SHIT!! I had a couple more sessions with her and apparantly i'm bipolar. I think i may have been in one of my downswings when I tried to kill myself. Medication is supposed to help with that. Maybe i should get hooked on Zoloft. Then all my problems will go away...