Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iceee

neutrogena on the spot

hi i just found out about this bp stuff today and was wondering what to start out with using since i live in vancouver bc canada i cant get whats on the list such as purpose etc gime any type of brand to start out with please and i was wondering im waitting for my bp to arrive just ordered it so it might take a bit so i was wondering if i should go to my local pharmacy and buy the neutrogena BP treatment first and when my clear skin reg arrives switch over to that...so i was just wondering if the neutrogena works just as good and list me any cleansers and moisturises i should begin out with of course brands they sell in canada

Also i was wondering how people use cetaphil some people say put it on and take a comestic cotton pad and wipe it off or should i put it on and rinse it off thx

plz and thx

Guest pppapillon

You can see below (my signature) for the products I use. BTW, I'm Canadian.

BP: I use Neutrogena On-the-Spot and it's working fine. I only have a couple of zits left here and there and it's clearing my face nicely.

Cleansers: I've tried both Cetaphil wash and the SpectroJel wash, but I like SpectroJel WAY better than Cetaphil. Cetaphil feels like it doesn't clean anything on your face. My dermatologist agrees with me.

Moisturizer: I use the Olay suncreen in the morning, but it doesn't moisturize well enough, so I'm thinking about switching to Cetaphil SPF 15. And at night, I use the one without SPF.

Hope this helps.

You can see below (my signature) for the products I use. BTW, I'm Canadian.

BP: I use Neutrogena On-the-Spot and it's working fine. I only have a couple of zits left here and there and it's clearing my face nicely.

Cleansers: I've tried both Cetaphil wash and the SpectroJel wash, but I like SpectroJel WAY better than Cetaphil. Cetaphil feels like it doesn't clean anything on your face. My dermatologist agrees with me.

Moisturizer: I use the Olay suncreen in the morning, but it doesn't moisturize well enough, so I'm thinking about switching to Cetaphil SPF 15. And at night, I use the one without SPF.

Hope this helps.

hmmm i have really dry flakey skin from all the proactiv solution stuff so far so i was wondering if spectro or cetaphil is better thx for the info tho

spectrojel or cetaphil is fine to use, and yes you can start out with the Neutrogena on-the-spot and then transition to Dan's gel when it arrives.

one-the-spot works good but it always clumps up when i use it... i have almost 2 full one-the-spots and i just stopped using once dans came... maybe ill use it on my chest acne

hi i just found out about this bp stuff today and was wondering what to start out with using since i live in vancouver bc canada i cant get whats on the list such as purpose etc gime any type of brand to start out with please and i was wondering im waitting for my bp to arrive just ordered it so it might take a bit so i was wondering if i should go to my local pharmacy and buy the neutrogena BP treatment first and when my clear skin reg arrives switch over to that...so i was just wondering if the neutrogena works just as good and list me any cleansers and moisturises i should begin out with of course brands they sell in canada

Also i was wondering how people use cetaphil some people say put it on and take a comestic cotton pad and wipe it off or should i put it on and rinse it off thx

plz and thx

Hey,

It seems like the neutrogena on-the-spot produces excellent results for most people, but I geuss I must have just been alergic to it or something because I got big red itchy patches on my skin which then burned my skin, and now, after about a day of putting it on (I put it on right after cleansing, using liberal amounts, then put my usual mosturizer with SPF 50+ on) and use hemeroid cream on, and washing it twice, the swelling seems to be going down.

I'd try a patch test on your wrist and leave it on for 24 hours before putting it on your face.

You can do either one for the cetaphil.

Good luck! :D

plz and thx

Hey,

It seems like the neutrogena on-the-spot produces excellent results for most people, but I geuss I must have just been alergic to it or something because I got big red itchy patches on my skin which then burned my skin, and now, after about a day of putting it on (I put it on right after cleansing, using liberal amounts, then put my usual mosturizer with SPF 50+ on) and use hemeroid cream on, and washing it twice, the swelling seems to be going down.

I'd try a patch test on your wrist and leave it on for 24 hours before putting it on your face.

You can do either one for the cetaphil.

Good luck! :D

from canada too.... you can get neutogena on the spot 2.5% bp here. cleanser i love Biore - oil free - acne face wash (has SA leaves some stinging but your face feels sooo good afterwards). and neutorgena oil free moisturizer. worked for me. i have been on for 3 weeks and basically pimple free after years of trying everything. this is the first positive experience i have had with bp. the key is moisturize or it just eats your skin alive.