Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benji14

new breakouts

i started using the regimen 3 weeks ago and it is incredible. i have had moderate acne on my chin and upper lips since i was 16 and i am now 36. the regimen has cleared this up completely however now... my cheeks, temples and eyebrows are experiencing breakouts which i have never had before in those areas. i am not using bp in those areas because they have never been a problem. is the bacteria spreading to those areas? should i use the regimen there too? I don't want to go through the redness stage in those areas now if i don't have to. i saw in the video the bp was only put on the chin and upper lip and the rest was left out.

Well, if they continue to be a problem, he says to not leave any part of your problem areas uncoated... So yeah eventually, you might want to. Personally, I choose redness over acne any day.

Dan will tell you to rest assurd because BP is a harmless drug and to continue to apply the drug normally.

What I think: Discontinue use. BP is NOT harmless and is NOT for everyone. Your skin is probably too sensitive for the drug. Furthermore, BP has been known to cause Rosacea in some people and wrinkle skin. It seems like your headed down that path.

But whatever you choose to do, please keep me informed, as I have had a similiar experience.

Dan will tell you to rest assurd because BP is a harmless drug and to continue to apply the drug normally.

What I think: Discontinue use. BP is NOT harmless and is NOT for everyone. Your skin is probably too sensitive for the drug. Furthermore, BP has been known to cause Rosacea in some people and wrinkle skin. It seems like your headed down that path.

But whatever you choose to do, please keep me informed, as I have had a similiar experience.

i am only going to use the bp on my chin and upper lip. there it works well and stay away from my cheeks and eyebrows with the bp and the moisturizer.

thanks for advise