Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuyDude

I want to kick my last year self

[attachmentid=3573]I remember last year in the dorms i would always freak out about my face and i was lookign at some old pics and my skin was like PERFECT!!! like every once in awhile thered be a pic with like 2-3 small pimples but everything else perfect! GODDDD what i would do if i was like that now.... i have red spot everywhere from old acne my face looks like shit... if i could go back I would never have even worried about it! Dont get me wrong i partied a hell of a lot more last year but still i thought about it then too.... heres some pics

I CANT UPLOAD ANY MORE PICS IT SAYS IM OVER THE GLOBAL LIMIT?

dude, I know how it goes, I'm in my third year at college and never realy noticed how bad my acne has gotten untill midway through last semester...and now that I'm trying to concentrate on fixing it it won't get any better, like last night I ran out of bp and could only get certain area's so today I've been breakin' out like a mofo...5 huge zits in a matter ofhours.

i hope i just grow out of this shit sometime soon.... like no one in my family seemd to ever have acne i think mines mainly hormonal not to mention sweating at work at UPS every nite but idk ive always matured pretty slowwww.... like i didnt hit puberty till i was like 15 when i was like 5'3"...... pretty fucked up yea i know but since then i've grown alot im still only like 5'9" but my rents r short so i dont think i will get taller......im still waiten to grow myself a beard and a full chest of hair like my hairy beast of a dad and i look verrrry young as you can see in my profile picture.... so i think i still have alot to grow n shit once it all hits i think i will be clear... just gotta hope all that testosterone pumpen at UPS will kick it into high gear. I started getitn acne when i was likw 16.... im 20 now

Tell me about it. When I'm looking at old pictures, I want to travel in time. Even not so old pictures in which I actually have some zits already seem like a dream now.

Reminds me of a song this thread....and how true it is

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; you will not

understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded.

But trust me, in 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and

recall in a way you can’t grasp now how much possibility lay before

you and how fabulous you really looked…

Tenth grade was 9 years ago for me.

Jesus. The last few days, I just can't get away from how long ago HS was for me. Wow. Doesn't *seem* that long ago.

Ha who cares if u were a loser back then.... In 7th grade i used to wear those Old Navy Performance Fleeces and i had like shaved head on sides and the top was like 3 inches and bleached and i would just spike the hwole top of my head... my yearbook picture is hilarious..... i was pretty dorky 7th and 8th grade then progressed as i got older i remeber those begining years though trying to get into the popular circle lol like i would just randomly sit at their table and listen to them talk about their sleepovers.... lol most of them im good friends with now in college and ones my roomate... hs is a funny place

I completely agree. I wish I allowed for more pictures to be taken back then. I was sorting though my picture file and turned green in envy of myself.

Ha who cares if u were a loser back then.... In 7th grade i used to wear those Old Navy Performance Fleeces and i had like shaved head on sides and the top was like 3 inches and bleached and i would just spike the hwole top of my head... my yearbook picture is hilarious..... i was pretty dorky 7th and 8th grade then progressed as i got older i remeber those begining years though trying to get into the popular circle lol like i would just randomly sit at their table and listen to them talk about their sleepovers.... lol most of them im good friends with now in college and ones my roomate... hs is a funny place