Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rache

Best exfoliaters?

Hello guys :)

I was wondering, and very curious as to what exfoliaters in your guys opioions, or have heard/worked wonders for your skin. I have senstive skin, with a few red marks on my cheeks, and I break out once in a while in a couple hurty pus filled zits, which exfoliater would you guys recomend for my skin? I use to exfoliate with St.Ives Apricot scrub, but I can't find the senstive skin formula in my two nearest stores..but I am sure there's better exfoliating ways than scrubs(because I heard that scrubs are a no-no).

Advice, and suggestions is highly apperciated.

Thanks in advance <3

Clean ad Clear Dual Action Moisturizer has mild mild .5 slaicylic acid in it which is a BHA chemical and Beta Hydroxy Acids exfoliate better than Alpha Hydroxy Acids its a proven fact.

Clean ad Clear Dual Action Moisturizer has mild mild .5 slaicylic acid in it which is a BHA chemical and Beta Hydroxy Acids exfoliate better than Alpha Hydroxy Acids its a proven fact.

what your saying is completely false.. a 0.5% sa isnt even effective.. let alone a garbage product like clean and clear.. the product actually has to have an effect ph to work properly which it probably doesnt.. as for exfoliating better?.. bha's exfoliate inside the pore which is something aha's cant do.. but aha's exfoliate the surface better.