Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ian73

redmarks on Tane

Iv been on Accutane for almosts 4 mths and i have a couple of bumps but face is mostly smooth, but it is really red. how long does it usually take for redmarks to go away

Usually shortly after stopping the treatment. :)

I disagree a bit with this, well at least in my case. I noticed that about three months in my spots went and it was then the red marks started to fade and by the time i finished taking the roaccutane alot of the red marks had gone. However, I still have a few marks even after finishing roaccutane and they will take a few months to go. It may take months but the red marks should eventually go. I have photos in my gallery and diary showing how my red marks have faded if that helps. Good Luck

HEY THERE! my red marks are fading now 1 month post tane. altho still go a little red when i get hot etc. time will tell. better than acne tho pal? :) all the best

Usually shortly after stopping the treatment. :)

I disagree a bit with this, well at least in my case. I noticed that about three months in my spots went and it was then the red marks started to fade and by the time i finished taking the roaccutane alot of the red marks had gone. However, I still have a few marks even after finishing roaccutane and they will take a few months to go. It may take months but the red marks should eventually go. I have photos in my gallery and diary showing how my red marks have faded if that helps. Good Luck

Woops! My bad :doh:

I read over the first post again. I guess I read it too quickly the first time. I thought the question was when does the redness go. But now I see it says redmarks.

:) I agree with lara