Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

lookin to fade marks

im trying to find something that will fade out my marks from old acne (their purplish)

and i heard alpha hydrox enhanced lotion is good for that but i also see other brands of products that say fade cream or w/e

can some of u people direct me to a good product that will work in conjunction with the regimen for spot treating old acne marks (im tryin to get somthin i can spot treat , before i go to bed )

:whistle:

There are a lot of products you can use, I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin with AHA and it works great. If you spot treat and notice that you don't get any irritation you could also try using it at night or every other night, it makes skin smoother. But the main thing I use it for is fading red marks.

There are a lot of products you can use, I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin with AHA and it works great. If you spot treat and notice that you don't get any irritation you could also try using it at night or every other night, it makes skin smoother. But the main thing I use it for is fading red marks.

How long did it take you to see noticable results using the neutrogena healthy skin face lotion ?

How long did it take you to see noticable results using the neutrogena healthy skin face lotion ?

I noticed minor results after only two days, it was obvious it was working. After a week now I've noticed pretty significant results, these two big marks that I've had for months faded more in that week I used the AHA than they had in 2 months before that. This lotion seems to basically balance my skin out. Careful not to use it too much though, I got all stoked cause it was working well and I started using it twice a day with my moisturizer but it caused some flakes so now I just use it at night and only on the areas I apply bp. It also covered up some scars on my forehead more than I could've hoped for, it seemed to kinda fill them in and also blend the skin around the scar into the scar or something, hard to describe but very encouraging to see my face now. I should mention that I did get a minor breakout when I started using it, 4-5 tiny whiteheads they all went away within two days and didn't leave any red marks behind. I have no idea if that happens to everyone.

Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle has been working for me better then Delna's regimen so far. However, once again I am experiencing a little break out of big pimples on it (only 2-4 of them) but it should hopefully have me clear by the 6 week mark. I'll have three weeks under my belt by tomorrow.

im into my thrid week on alpha hydrox souffle and there has been significant improvement in the fading of red marks plus the overall texture of my skin is much much better.

For those of you that are using the Nutregena AHA lotion with the regimen...do you spot treat to red marks after you moisturize at night? OR do you apply the Nutregena with AHA lotion to entire face and then mositurize after that?

Just wondering how to work it into the regimen.

Thanks!

http://www.whiterskin.com/

I found this website, haven't tried their product, but they seem legitimate and do answer emails promptly. Hope this helps (I'm planning on trying this product myself).

I have used thier products with some good results. It didnt do much (if anything) for the pitting, but it did help to fade away the old marks. Right now I just apply it everyday in hopes that it will prevent any more marks from forming.