Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klosot

Im Confussed

Ok i ordered my BP on Feb 8th and i should get the NEW gel inprinted 01/08 i ordered when you (Dan) said

"Yup, it's out. Tell me what you think. They used far less of the preservatives--a bare minimum--so hopefully all will be taken care of."

im only worryed cause others have posted saying they have the old stuff and they also ordered on the 8th but you (Dan) posted that before the 8th on the 7th i think

so whats going on ?

ive not got my BP yet should get it today though it should be the New stuff right? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

i only ordered because i thought itll be the new gel im getting because you (Dan) said its what your sending out :confused:

Same situation here Dan, ordered on the 8th but still waiting for my order. I waited intentionally to get the new stuff, and now people are getting the old stuff instead? This is really bad man....

At first I was kinda pissed when I got the old stuff and should've got new but guys we shouldn't blame Dan, I mean all he said was he called the manufacturer/distributor and they said they were shipping the new stuff. I'm sure it's not his fault, maybe they're shipping some new and still getting rid of some old or something?

wait so whats wrong with the old stuff? Is it out of date or is it just the same stuff that he originally sold because i loved the old stuff and all of you must have been using the old stuff so i just dont see what the problem is with everyone???

wait so whats wrong with the old stuff? Is it out of date or is it just the same stuff that he originally sold because i loved the old stuff and all of you must have been using the old stuff so i just dont see what the problem is with everyone???

It's fine for me, some people don't like it though since he stopped using parabens preservatives. I just wanted the new stuff cause I wanted to see what it's like. The new stuff is the same but with less of the preservatives.

CanadianChron - im not blaming dan its not his fault i was just asking :)

i got mine this morning and it is the new stuff with less preservatives! mine has the EXP 0108 on the crimp which is the newer stuff

ill try it tonight the old stuff still makes me red for like 15 mins max when i use more but i aint bothered its only 15 mins but this newer stuff does smell nicer cause it doesnt have a powerfull smell :D

CanadianChron - im not blaming dan its not his fault i was just asking :)

i got mine this morning and it is the new stuff with less preservatives! mine has the EXP 0108 on the crimp which is the newer stuff

ill try it tonight the old stuff still makes me red for like 15 mins max when i use more but i aint bothered its only 15 mins but this newer stuff does smell nicer cause it doesnt have a powerfull smell :D

try it now klosot!!!!!! try it now!!!!!!! we need to know!!!!!!!!!!