Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

http://www.3.waisays.com/nutrients.htm

It turn out Egg Yolk is rich in b5 and zinc, thats also why is it helpful to few people(good reviews under acne.org product ratings

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) ; Egg yolk, watermelon, avocado, dried apricot and salmon contain most B5.

Carotenes (including lutein, zeaxhantin and beta-carotene) ; Dried apricots, muskmelon and carrots contain most, but also papaya, persimmon, tree tomatoes, mango, mandarin, loquats and watermelon contain much carotenes. Vitamin A is composed of ß-carotene. Also do egg yolk, tuna and salmon contain much vitamin A.

Zinc ; Brazil nuts and egg yolk contain the most zinc. (Oysters contain far too much zinc) Walnuts, hazelnuts, currants, figs, salmon, coconut and granadilla also contain much zinc.

I am going to try egg yold today.

Egg yolk is also a ggod source of lecithin....which is made up of phosphplipids....which are the building blocks of cell membranes and also found in lipid bilayers in the epidermis.....

Does anyone know the recommended number of egg yolks you can have in a week? I know because of the high cholesterol content, you're not supposed to eat them too often, even though the cholesterol in them isn't (I've read) as bad as some other forms. I still usually mix one whole egg with a couple of whites to increase protein and cut back on calories but I've read that you should only eat one a week, three a week, and that it's okay to eat them every day.

Guest Gentle~Rain

The American Heart Association says 3-4 eggs per week.

Using Egg yolk can clog your pores and make you get more pimples. Egg whites are supposedly to clean it very well.

I use Egg ehite mask on my face before and my face felt super smooth no difference on acne wise and it stank alot tooo.

i have been doing this for 4 days now.

i only do it at night

jessexpliation

i then break an egg and separte the eggg white from egg yolk.

and then put egg yolk on my face until it dries(like 10 min) and wash it off.

my skin tone looks better(my mom noticed) and i havent gotten any new pimples, i would get about 2 everyday.

I think i may have found the solution to my problem. If this doeesnt work then i'll try b5.

sorry to bring up and old topic, but does anyone here consistently use the egg mask? if so, what part of the egg do you use: yolk, white, or both?

Me too. After I posted on this I went to look through more pages of the search engine, and someone said that egg yolk was terrible for long-term use, but I saw on another forum that people used egg yolks only and had great results with it.

I'm so... confused...