Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raven25

"Lutsine Kerafnia R" AHA lotion by Boots

I live in the UK and I've found it's pretty hard to find a decent and affordable moisturiser with AHA in it so after walking round boots for 15min I decided to go for something called "Lutsine Kerafnia R Active treatment with retinol". it cost about 7 pounds for 30ml

I'm on dans regime and am hoping that using this along with nivea oil free moisturiser will be ok. My question is have any of you tried this product or had experiences using an AHA lotion plus seperate moisturiser with the regime? I'm worried I'm putting too much on my skin but having said that I don't think my face is THAT sensitive.

I'll start using using it on one side of my face and see if there's any difference.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated : )

Thanks for the links

I had a look at the neutrogena stuff today in the shops but I can't find anywhere on the packaging that says it has AHA, alpha hydroxy or anything like that. It seems a bit of a rip off for a 30ml tube.

The botanics stuff sounds like good value for money but again it doesn't specifically (on the website at least) say there's aha in it, are you sure there is?

helo

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk and boots stock something called "eucerin cry skin relief face cream"

its about £10 for a fairly small bottle but u dont use that much and its VERY MUCH worth the money!

i started using that after my skin was very dry on all moisturisers i could find (Cracking skin when i smile etc)

so i used that eucerin stuff an its the BEST ever.

skin is totally normal after application. i can strech my face about asmuch as i wanted to (not that i do hehe)

and it doesnt crack or flake etc.

Buy that if i was you.

dont think it contains alpha hydroxide but that is the moisturiser you should use, then buy some alpha hydroxide for individual purple marks and apply at night.

hope this helps raven

ps im from uk so you know and express chemist send ur stuff out within 2-3days max from previous experience

let me know if you find it ok!

Cheers

Damian

Thanks damien I'll give that a go. Have to look in boots since I can't order anything online because the stupid postal men are on strike and no deliveries are coming through at all : (

Guest funky_monkey

I live in the UK and I've found it's pretty hard to find a decent and affordable moisturiser with AHA in it so after walking round boots for 15min I decided to go for something called "Lutsine Kerafnia R Active treatment with retinol". it cost about 7 pounds for 30ml

I'm on dans regime and am hoping that using this along with nivea oil free moisturiser will be ok. My question is have any of you tried this product or had experiences using an AHA lotion plus seperate moisturiser with the regime? I'm worried I'm putting too much on my skin but having said that I don't think my face is THAT sensitive.

I'll start using using it on one side of my face and see if there's any difference.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated : )

AVON do one !

It's part of their ANEW range and is oil free, SPF and contains AHAs. Sorry, cant remember the exact name but was in their last book.

Boots do an oil free night moisturiser as part of their Botanics range. It's oil free and contains BHAs. It's on buy one get one free at the moment . http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....oductid=1035572

Guest funky_monkey

^ you're probably referring to the Anew All-in-One Max oil free lotion.

that could be it! do you know whether it is any good?

Guest funky_monkey

has anybody used the Avon AHA lotion? is it non-greasy? i'm interested as it contains an SPF, which is important

yea, for sure it's a good lotion. I used it for a very long time.

It's actual name is Anew Advanced All-In-One Max lotion. It has a pleasant fragrance, glycolic acid, some enzymes, retinol, some vitamins, and spf 15. It's a very good product. Not greasy, but does have a bit of a shine, probably from the spf as they all tend to. But yea, it's a good product. I switch around between it and the Eucerin Skin Renewal all the time.