Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coughdrop

Need help with this (cyst?)

I have a large red blemish on top of the long oval shaped bump between my nose and eye. Its been there for about a week now. It hasnt gotten any smaller, in fact I think it may have gotten worse. It has no head. Ive been putting bp 10%, 2.5% gel, and a 2% sa astringent and a moisturizer but they dont put a dent in it.

Please help wat do i do? its probably 1cm by 2 cm, its large and obvious.

Guest PokaHotAz

so we're all "morons" u can figure this out on ur own, u dont need our help ...good luck :)

no.. i dont really want to take it that far, im not a cystic person. it aint me baby.

i just iced it for 15 minutes.. it did nothing.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I'm not sure what you did to be an arse, i guess i missed it.

However, i don't wish Acne upon anyone. I personally use 100% Tea Tree Oil to spot treat pimples, cystic ones seem to respond too! Tea Tree Oil is fat soluble, so it soaks in pretty deep. Just apply the oil with a cotton tip. Allow it to soak in before applying anything like moisturiser etc...

It will become dry on that spot. But i think it works better than BP, and it appears to be less irritating.

lol sup coughdrop didn't you leave because of me i knew you would be back lol welcome back.

COUGHDROP: THE GUY WHO CALLED EVERYONE A MORON AT ACNE>ORG IS BACK WOW I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU A MORON TO.

I have a large red blemish on top of the long oval shaped bump between my nose and eye. Its been there for about a week now. It hasnt gotten any smaller, in fact I think it may have gotten worse. It has no head. Ive been putting bp 10%, 2.5% gel, and a 2% sa astringent and a moisturizer but they dont put a dent in it.

Please help wat do i do? its probably 1cm by 2 cm, its large and obvious.

RUN - don't walk - to the dermatologist & have it injected with cortisone. If administered correctly, it will NOT leave a mark or dent. If you leave it in a swollen state for too long (I think a week is too long...) the probability that you will have an eternal reminder of this cyst is much greater. It's not worth the risk - just go get a shot!

p.s. no one knows who you are on the scar and cyst forums (I've never seen/heard of you), so you can reinvent yourself as a "non-jerk" if that was your former reputation....

RUN - don't walk - to the dermatologist & have it injected with cortisone. If administered correctly, it will NOT leave a mark or dent. If you leave it in a swollen state for too long (I think a week is too long...) the probability that you will have an eternal reminder of this cyst is much greater. It's not worth the risk - just go get a shot!

This is exactly what you should do.

Guest PokaHotAz
okay i scheduled a shot for tomorry thanks for the help

...and ghosty and pokerbutt u know how i feel about you

who cares ...like ur opinion makes any difference in my life :rolleyes::lol: please get over urself bighead

Guest PokaHotAz
Why the fuck are you people mad at him?

cuz he's a wanker

poka is that u in the pic

aye sir

I am battling a large red blemish and here's what has worked best for me. At night I use tea tree oil to spot treat(bp helps decrease the size but doesn't help the redness). After the tee tree oil dries, I apply a layer of aloe vera gel which has been helping with the redness. DON'T PICK! Leave it alone as much as possible. I apply neoporin cream(not gel) during the day. If this still continues to grow larger, don't mess around, call the derm and get an injection.

Maybe an apology would help with those who were offended. I'm new to this forum, must have missed it.

so its been over two weeks since i got the cortisone shot, and allthough its gone down a lot in size, and is almost completely unnoticable... i can still definitly feel a big bump, especially when i crunch my nose..

this protrusion doesnt seem to go down at all...

do u think i should call the derm back?

she said it should completely go away, almost entirely overnight..