Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I think I have candida just like many others on here. I have all the symtoms. My doctor said I didn't have it, but then again he never tested me for it. Anyway, I came across this product called Threelac. It was made in Japan over 10 years ago, and works so well on candida. I'm thinking of trying it out. Check out the link, and see what you think.

http://www.candidasupport.org

Well, I think I have candida just like many others on here. I have all the symtoms. My doctor said I didn't have it, but then again he never tested me for it. Anyway, I came across this product called Threelac. It was made in Japan over 10 years ago, and works so well on candida. I'm thinking of trying it out. Check out the link, and see what you think.

http://www.candidasupport.org

I wouldn't buy it unless it is cheap. There are effective practical ways to deal with candida that aren't expensive.

1. Probiotics

2. Caprylic acid --> best found in coconut oil. Take 2 tablespoons a day

3. Pau d'Arco --> a supplement. Take 1 or 2 grams a day

4. Garlic --> take 2 pills a day. I forget the mg

Then DON'T eat any sugar except fruit sugar, and don't eat too much of that.

Cut out soda, soft drink, WHITE BREAD (a piece of white bread is like having a candy bar), white flour (this means tortillas too for mexican food), cookies, fruit drinks.

Cut out everything with sugar and then also caffiene. Those should do the trick for you.

i had a rash on my leg a couple years ago that the doctors did a scraping of and told me it was yeast. they gave me antibiotics that would work while i was taking it but the rash would come back when i ran out. after discovering this board im thinking the antibiotics prolly did more harm than good cause no doctor ever told me anything about probiotics. i did this for a few months and then saw a doctor with a naturalistic approach who gave me detox pills and told me to eliminate all yeast from my diet. i did that for a few months but the rash still hung around. i found threelac on the internet and that cleared up the rash. i took a whole month's supply to make sure it was completly gone and i have another months supply incase it comes back but that hasnt happend yet. and i was able to eat anything with yeast while taking it.

i had a rash on my leg a couple years ago that the doctors did a scraping of and told me it was yeast. they gave me antibiotics that would work while i was taking it but the rash would come back when i ran out. after discovering this board im thinking the antibiotics prolly did more harm than good cause no doctor ever told me anything about probiotics. i did this for a few months and then saw a doctor with a naturalistic approach who gave me detox pills and told me to eliminate all yeast from my diet. i did that for a few months but the rash still hung around. i found threelac on the internet and that cleared up the rash. i took a whole month's supply to make sure it was completly gone and i have another months supply incase it comes back but that hasnt happend yet. and i was able to eat anything with yeast while taking it.

I read the ingredients of threelac and it is pretty much just a probiotic. I wouldn't buy it because it is 50$ for a month or maybe less. The stack that I put together is about 25$ a month and is much stronger than threelac because it has more anti viral componenets. Plus, at 25$ a month it will last twice as long. You can pay either 300$ a year or 600$. I am pretty damn sure the 300$ a year program is better.

Anytime I hear a person who said that they tried eliminating yeast without threelac and it didn't work I wonder, "well, what the hell were you taking?" No one ever says. They just say, "I cut out yeast and took some detox stuff." That tells us nothing. Was the detox stuff cocaine? We don't know. Plus they never tell the amounts they take or if they missed a day occasionally, etc.

Anytime you see companies who stack together a program for you for ease of use, there is a price. No anti candida product should cost 50$ a month unless it is a whole program with multiple items.

Check out this and read about them on the internet...

1. Caprylic acid: Check any anti yeast product online and it tends to have this in it. The highest amounts of caprylic acid are found in coconut oil. Take 2 tablespoons a day.

2. Garlic: cheap and anti viral components are inside. Destroys viral entities in the body. take a few pills a day. I think that would be between 50mg and 100mg.

3. Pau d'arco: People are finding that 2 or 3 grams a day give significant improvements. And for around 5 dollars a month (if purchased online) why not find out.

4. probiotics: This is the main ingredient in Threelac. But you can get probiotics for 5-10 bucks a month. Just search for acidopholis (search on google, I may have spelled wrong). But the probiotic with the most billions of organisms. Fruit of the earth is supposed to have really excellent probiotics but they are very expensive. Take the maximum suggested amount on the bottle.

I buy all my supplements on allstarhealth.com

This stack would be very superior to threelac at half the price. You just have to be disciplined enough to take daily. I guarantee this would destroy threelac in viral effectiveness. Research it online and see what supplements people recommend. You will see these products.

Threelac seems to work a lot faster than anything out there. Within days people feel a lot better, and you don't have to be on a strict diet while taking it. It may help if you stay away from those foods while taking it, but it seems that you can eat your regular diet. I want to try it because it instantly kills candida.

Yeah I have been taking Threelac for the past 4 months to Candida. I have to say I am not cured yet, but I have certainly noticed improvement in my acne, as well and the constant rashes I had on my arms has cleared up, I am no where near as tired.

I was on 2 packets of Threelac per day for the first month and then 4 packets per day for 3 months, I have just reduced my dose back down to 2 packets per day, once reason being the cost (it aint cheap) and another is I think 2 packets will work just as well and I will continune to see improvement.

If you have any questions, please do ask.

Happy

happygilmore, have you been eating fairly normally while taking it?

I've been thinking recently about trying Threelac along with the strict diet kinda hoping to get somewhere faster! Have lost too much weight on the diet over almost 3 months that I’m literally a walking skeleton and people worry cos they thought I was anorexic to start with :( . Been taking pau darco and the probiotic in-liven and trying to remember the coconut oil on top of the flax I take. As far as garlic the naturopath advised to eat it sparingly in my case because of something to do with my liver.

Yep I have been eating what I like, I do aviod the following as much as possible: wheat, potatoes, rye, dairy, gluten, yeast, apples, bananas. If I do eat one of these items I try to limit it but I don't really worry too much about what I eat. I mean tonight I had KFC for tea and I am sure I will be fine.

The good thing with Threelac is you can eat what you like and the Threelac will generally push all the junk from what you ate through your body and it comes out when you shit and you will know it too, I mean I am shitting about 3 times a day since I started Threelac.

Oh yeah, and drink heaps of water too, preferably filtered.

I hope that makes sense.

Happy