Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blonde-x-with-x-brains

skin picking and spot popping

i pop n pick at my face and back... Its very embarrasing to admit it but then i guess you all do too so thats a comfort to me knowing that im not the only person who does - which makes it a lot less embarassing. I make myself bleed a lot, hate it, i now even sleep with think gloved on so im less tempted to pick because that means i have to take them off, i still do, so i might get totally ready for bed and put duck tape to stick my gloves on from tempting me. Im sure id see a HUGE difference if i duck taped them on over night!

i guess by doing this it would prevent scars i give myself, after all its all about will power and how much you want clearer skin. You ready to try duck taping gloves to your hands whlst asleep? Come on prevent yourself from touching your face unknowingly! :dance::think:

get out of the house more :P find a job if u dont have one or something, thats what made me stop, i used to be the same way and now i hardly touch my face

thanx i guess i should socialize more, i mean like you said that would help and i can't hide away forever, i have no social life and no confidence anymore

thanx xxxxxxx

get out of the house more :P find a job if u dont have one or something, thats what made me stop, i used to be the same way and now i hardly touch my face

You are totally right, when I'm busy I don't even have that much time to touch my face... but saturdays and sundays I'm not working and I can't stop looking at the mirror

trust me, once u start getting out more u will really notice a difference in your skin from not touching or picking at it, and not being able to look in the mirror every 5 mins. not to mention your confidence will go up when u realize that there are ppl out there that will like u no matter what ur skin looks like. i was the same way, no friends, no life, stayed at home and did nothing, now that i am forced to get out more (job) im starting to get that back :D

trust me, once u start getting out more u will really notice a difference in your skin from not touching or picking at it, and not being able to look in the mirror every 5 mins. not to mention your confidence will go up when u realize that there are ppl out there that will like u no matter what ur skin looks like. i was the same way, no friends, no life, stayed at home and did nothing, now that i am forced to get out more (job) im starting to get that back :D

Good for you, someday I'll have a life too........

Good for you, someday I'll have a life too........

and me! i want a life! school isnt a great one though... and now its half term... oh the hell goes on!