Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Belle04

Coincidence???

Well I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence....but in the last year I have "relapsed" from green tea to coffee twice and it seemed that on both occasions I broke out like mad!! These breakouts occured about a week and a half after drinking coffee again. :think:

Does anyone have any thought they would like to share on this topic?? Similar experiences??

I think it's pretty interessting and would like to hear from others. :D

Thanks,

Before liverflushing, coffee broke me out WAAAYYY BAD. It was definitely up there with sugar and dairy for me.

Coffee makes me break out in lots of little clogged pores. For me, it happens within hours of drinking it.

I'm not sure if it breaks me out or not. I've almost ruled out cigarettes breaking me out, at one point it seemed they were but now I'm not so sure (I quit for a couple months, had one in december and broke out and then had a couple the last few nights with no breakouts). I think if your acne is rooted in stress as the cause, then coffee is definitely going to break you out. Green tea is obviously the best alternative, but if anyone's ever tried yerba mate, it's healthy for you as well as having a little more 'kick' then green tea, and still less caffiene than coffee or black tea.

i think coffee breaks me out as well

i dont' understand why

i was clear from new pimples for 1 month

then i began drinking coffee in the during the weekdays and i got 4 new pimples on the next monday