Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jurgemn

Anyone tried any of the Murad Acne products??

Hi..

I just bought some of the Murad Acne products (only available on-line) and I wondered if anyone had any experiences with these products?

I am not sure if it is working or not. I have only been using the products for a week? But I am not sure if I am very happy!

I would appreciate any other commets...on what kind of products you like if you didn't like Murad.

Thanks!

I used Murad products for many, many months and all they did was dry out my skin to the point of it being ridiculous. It improved the acne slightly but not enough to clear it. I would not recommend them to anyone. They are way too expensive for something that does not work. I tried the acne complex kit.

murad was the worst choice of my life. This is when my acne was minor and i saw the infomercial and was like ill give it a shot. Mind u before this i never saw the derm. i was my own derm. well i tried it, and i broke out really really really bad. It seems that i am sensitive to SA, which i didnt know at the time. So it really depends on ur skin type, i know that i kick my self in the ass, bc if i never tried murad my acne would not be as bad as it is today, though i just got like 5 pimples left and red marks, but that bc im on a bunch of shit.

later

murad was the worst choice of my life. This is when my acne was minor and i saw the infomercial and was like ill give it a shot. Mind u before this i never saw the derm. i was my own derm. well i tried it, and i broke out really really really bad. It seems that i am sensitive to SA, which i didnt know at the time. So it really depends on ur skin type, i know that i kick my self in the ass, bc if i never tried murad my acne would not be as bad as it is today, though i just got like 5 pimples left and red marks, but that bc im on a bunch of shit.

later

murad is a waste of fifty bucks. I really wished i hadn't wasted my money. Put your fifty bucks towards a dermatologist appointment.