Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

breakout after you stop taking vitamins?

Well the subject title is pretty self explanitory on what im about to ask.. but I was taking flaxseed oil tablets for about a month and a half.. and recently I stopped because I just didn't want to take vitamins anymore.. but lately i've been breaking out somewhat bad (could be due to PMS though).. but did anyone else break after they stopped taking vitamins like flaxseed oil and such?

I doubt whether this would be the case myself. Sometimes when you start/stop taking something, the expectation of a break out is enough to cause one.

Well the subject title is pretty self explanitory on what im about to ask.. but I was taking flaxseed oil tablets for about a month and a half.. and recently I stopped because I just didn't want to take vitamins anymore.. but lately i've been breaking out somewhat bad (could be due to PMS though).. but did anyone else break after they stopped taking vitamins like flaxseed oil and such?

Did the vitamins keep you clear while you were taking them?

Did the vitamins keep you clear while you were taking them?

yep... they did, but I was sick of taking them everyday and always buying them and I didn't want to like.. become dependant on them or anything

I wouldn't recommend getting any good oil in capsule form. First of all, they're usually not refridgerated, and second, you'd need to be popping those pills like a meth addict in order to get a healthy dosage. Get Udo's Choice Oil Blend, or grind your own flaxseed and sprinkle it on your food.