Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marinesguy

Finishing accutain

so im just about to finish my accutain, still have 5 pills, thank God, anyways how long till the redness and dry skin goes away, ive had to lotion my skin for the past 3 years, but thats becasue ive always been on some kind of acne treatment. Will i finally be able to stop moisturizing? and if so how long after accutain until i will be able to, alls i want is an estimate of the time it will take for the redness and dryness to go away, any resposes will be greatly appriciated

the problem is that im leaving for boot camp for the marines in 4 months and i wont be able to moisturize for about a year, so i need to know if and when i can stop, was anyone able to stop moisturizng after about 2-3 months after tane without getting dry?

Guest been13years

Do they not let you have lotion in the marines? I don't understand why you couldn't keep a tube of it in your duffel bag or locker or whatever they give you and swipe some on every now and then. Unless you're worried about other marines thinking you're effeminate. I am puzzled.

for one thing they take/ check all your stuff when your first get there, they only let you keep a little bit of money, plus even if they did let you take some i wouldnt be caught dead putting it on because if a DI (drill instructor) saw me they would kill me for hours, plus they would probably make fun of me for the rest of my time there, no thanks...alls i want to know is some peoples results after accutain in regards to the dry skin and redness

After a month my friend said he only had to moisturize like once every 3-4 days... He still needed chapstick for the following 3 months tho..

hm, well i got about 3 months, just finished accutain on friday so hopefully everythings cool by then thnx for everyones post, and if anyone else had different results id like to hear em :angel: