Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tobitobi

Best Peel for home use

Hey guys. Which peeling is the best for home use?

I want to smooth out my skin texture a lil bit and maybe get rid of some shallow scarring.

thx in advance!

thx for the replies!

are the peels helping?

better skin texture or even little less noticeable scars?

Well, I am only on day three and this is my first peel, so I cant comment yet because with the TCA peel it can take about 10 days to see the full effects, so I am not there yet. I will say that where I did the peel is very smooth, very pink, like new skin is coming through. I am very happy with the results so far, but I will have to post again after the peel is completely done.

So far, I'm happy with it though.

Hey, the best peel I've found is A-Peel. I've also done a lot of TCA peels and they are good, but A-Peel is better.

I want to smooth out my skin texture a lil bit and maybe get rid of some shallow scarring.

thx in advance!

I used a lactic acid peel from makeup artists choice and although didn't hurt my skin it made acne scars noticeable. I never had any real scars and now shallow ones are visible. Other than that I like the papaya enzyme peel, it's not from zia but one of the other natural store brands.

thx in advance!

I used a lactic acid peel from makeup artists choice and although didn't hurt my skin it made acne scars noticeable. I never had any real scars and now shallow ones are visible. Other than that I like the papaya enzyme peel, it's not from zia but one of the other natural store brands.

i've recently noticed the same think with glycolic acid. i wonder if you discontinue use, your skin will go back to the way it was before, or is this some kind of permanent change?

thx in advance!

i've recently noticed the same think with glycolic acid. i wonder if you discontinue use, your skin will go back to the way it was before, or is this some kind of permanent change?

i beleive the reason for sum scars being more noticeable after using products such as glycolic acid, is because sum shallow scars are larger underneith the 1st layer of skin,this is why as you're peeling away bit by bit the top layer of skin,you're getting closer to the wide part of the scar.d'you understand what i'm saying?

if i was you i'd continue.if you've got to the wide part of the scar then you're half way there.once that layer of skin has peeled off you'll be left with nothing.

Hey, the best peel I've found is A-Peel. I've also done a lot of TCA peels and they are good, but A-Peel is better.

link?

perfectcomplexion.net

I think the lady also sells on ebay and might be cheaper if you buy there, but I don't know. I'm not really sure about the facts, I got mine when it first came out a while ago. I think it's 3% retinoic acid(active ingredient in retin-a)