Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a529612

Green tea better than BP?

Ok, understand about the benefits of drinking green tea, but do you put it on your skin, make a face toner to use after you wash or just swipe it on and leave overnite? Some answers would helpful thanks

I drink tons of green tea recently and my skin looks fantastic. I don't really have acne anymore but do get a few pimples here and there still. I haven't really gotten any new ones since drinking the tea. I probably drink the equivalent of 4 cups of green tea a day.

Ok, understand about the benefits of drinking green tea, but do you put it on your skin, make a face toner to use after you wash or just swipe it on and leave overnite? Some answers would helpful thanks

I would rec. buying loose green tea, it's super cheap if you can find a european market (I buy it from a russian market near here). Let the tea steep for about 20 minutes and then wash your face with it. If you want to use it as a toner and leave it on all night that won't do any harm either.

I drink tons of green tea recently and my skin looks fantastic. I don't really have acne anymore but do get a few pimples here and there still. I haven't really gotten any new ones since drinking the tea. I probably drink the equivalent of 4 cups of green tea a day.

I've been drinking about 5 cups a day and it's been really good for me, too. Not sure if it's the green tea that is helping me get clear or if it's the B5 or flax seed oil or my skin care regimen, but I am going to keep doing what I'm doing! Besides, I love green tea now....I just feel much healthier and my skin is glowing.

Ok, if u didnt know all the foods u eat have chenicals pestisides, animal horomons etc.... this gets in yur blood and can cause acne alot of people dont think about this but it fucks u up, thats y sippin a lil green tea cleans the system of all that shit and yur face gets less blemishes, pimples, and looks alot better tone wise

and for the retards who dont drink it cause its nasty hmmmm just add sugar OMG WOW!

o yeah if u read the article i posted it will tell u how to apply the green tea as a toner oMG WOW!