Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ALWAYS compare myself to other girls. During class (which lowers my previously 4.0 grade), during a relaxing walk out, ect.

Ive had crazy thoughts.

First off, I have acne of course. None of the other girls seem to have. Second, I have a huge fucking head, ive thought of binding my head but then itll just deform it probably... or everyone would go binding their head.

I feel ugly, and sometimes it seems like guys dont want to talk to me cause im ugly and girls snub me cause they think their better than me or I have something they want (Like small feet, big eyes, ect) so they try to make me feel like shit. Mainly, girls tease other girls because they want them to feel like shit so that they will feel pretty and can flirt with boys better. Boys snub ugly girls because they dont want to lead them on.

SO... If I became a lesbian then all my problems would vanish! Boys wouldnt snub me because they know im a lesbian and they cant lead me on, and girls wont tease me because they wont consider me competition. ANd also I wont feel like ugly shit when I see a pretty girl, ill be checkin em out!

Does it make sense? But... I like boys. Is there a certain way to become lesbian or does it NEED to come naturally -_-

don't force urself to become a lesbien. It's not gonna work. It has to come naturally. If you like boys, you like boys. Your problems will not be solved by you becoming a lesbien. I'm sure you will find a boy that loves u one day.

If you're serious... just tell everyone you're a lesbian. You don't have to be one to tell them you are :)

having sex with a girl is totally unappealing to me and id never want to or enjoy being a lesbian, but ive been attracted to girls before oddly enough. maybe im a bi at heart

SO... If I became a lesbian then all my problems would vanish! Boys wouldnt snub me because they know im a lesbian and they cant lead me on, and girls wont tease me because they wont consider me competition. ANd also I wont feel like ugly shit when I see a pretty girl, ill be checkin em out!

Does it make sense? But... I like boys. Is there a certain way to become lesbian or does it NEED to come naturally -_-

The way you act, influenes others far more than the way you look.

You feel ugly, that shows in your body language, in the way you speak, others pick up on it, and find it un attractive.

Becoming a lesbian, is a little extreme ;)

As a girl, I don't snub or tease other girls to feel better about myself...and Lord knows there are many times where I need to feel better about myself. Are you living in Mean Girls or something? And it might feel like boys ignore you, but maybe you should realize that you are probably ignoring boys too. Maybe you're only looking for attention from the best-looking, most popular boys and jealousy from the best-looking, most popular girls. There are other people out there besides the few blessed with perfect skin and bodies, but it's easy to forget about them. Just as long as you have some genuine friends, who cares? For every girl out there who feels exactly like you there is a guy who feels like girls will never look at him because of his appearance, that nobody wants to be friends with him, and that his good features go overlooked. Go find him rather than trying to force yourself to be a lesbian.

Guest tenshigirl25

yeah its true...u must have felt some days u feel OK and have had a guy flirt with u and others u feel invisible right? its all about the energy we give out and how we feel..u cant fake it, ppl can alwas pick up on it. thats why things happen when we aren't thinking about it or looking for it. just learn to be comfortable with u first and relax and focus on other things? like u said, u have nice eyes..play on them and just remember, a lot of things we think that are negative..thy haven't even happened yet, we have already convinced ourselves that they have...many things we imagine that may not even be true. of course there is someone out there for u, although with men who can blame us..he he..j/k..i understand where ur coming from though...dont give up on men just yet...and girls who snub, are usually the most insecure inside..they will just never show it.

I ALWAYS compare myself to other girls. During class (which lowers my previously 4.0 grade), during a relaxing walk out, ect.

Ive had crazy thoughts.

First off, I have acne of course. None of the other girls seem to have. Second, I have a huge fucking head, ive thought of binding my head but then itll just deform it probably... or everyone would go binding their head.

I feel ugly, and sometimes it seems like guys dont want to talk to me cause im ugly and girls snub me cause they think their better than me or I have something they want (Like small feet, big eyes, ect) so they try to make me feel like shit. Mainly, girls tease other girls because they want them to feel like shit so that they will feel pretty and can flirt with boys better. Boys snub ugly girls because they dont want to lead them on.

Girls can be brutal too, straight or lesbian. Instead of getting stubbed by boys you'd get snubbed by girls. All the problems you face now would perpetuate, just with a different sex. And no one would know your a lesbian so all the same ol' shit would happen. And you can still feel like shit when checking out a pretty girl, doesn't mean because you want her that you won't feel jealous of her. Entertaining post, but all of the last part is entirely untrue. I suggest binding your head.

There was a time when I thought I was a lesbian. But it turns out I was just tired of men, which is not the same thing.

Like Keisha said, if you're a lesbian, it'll come naturually. If not, then not. :)

Eh, alot of stuff written on here is stream of conscience, ThereisaLight. So, maybe 5% does make logical sense and should be applied as such, and the rest.......well, to borrow from a program -

"Take what you like and leave the rest."

:)

DONT do it thats the stupidist thing i have ever heard (and to make somthing clear being a lesbian is a choice not somthing you born with or chemistry) to be honest it sounds like your comparing apples to oranges i dont even KNOW you but i am sure that you are funny or sweet or there is something that sets you apart from those paris hilin freaks its so foolish to campare acne is not the end of the world you despritly need some identity and if you find that in another girl (or guy)things you like or looks your going to be sorrly disapointed when people make fun of the way you look or give you wierd looks tell them off looks will fad people you love will leave you need some one who has all ways exsisted and all was will sounds crazy because it is but some times the crazyest things make the most sense

if your liveing your life for your self then your not liveing you life at all

having sex with a girl is totally unappealing to me and id never want to or enjoy being a lesbian, but ive been attracted to girls before oddly enough. maybe im a bi at heart

LOL ive thought the same thing before. "boys will like me, and girls will like me." lesbians hold all the answers. but alas, i like the guys very much. no way would i go near another girls downtown

Hey, hun...

you are in your stage of your life that your confuse. If deep down you feel you like girls then go for it. But, if you are just doing it because you don't feel good about yourself. That's not an option. If just depends on you.

You said you like boys too. So, maybe your bi. I guess. It won't matter anyway. As long as it makes you happy.

Here's the kinsey scale just incase you are wondering who you are :) lol:

0- Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual

1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6- Exclusively homosexual

nahh i don't think it will work.. =/ oh btw, it's true how girls compete with other girls and 'check' other girls out like their lesbians or something.. jk. but i hate it when they do that, but i kinda do that too.. but i should stop coz karma is gettingback at me, so i sha'll kinda stop from now on sounds gooood?

If a girl thinks you prettier than her, she will hate you. If a girl thinks you are uglier than her, she will hate you. The problem isn't YOU, it is THEM. These girls would act like this no matter what you look like, The are just mean spirited and insecure. Don't change yourself hoping they will change. You have to find the good caring people in this world, and filter out the rest.

willow's right. my ex-'friends' used to talk lots of crap behind my back. im kind of flattered they were that jealous of me though. i must have some nice goodies

Guest charyan

Ive had crazy thoughts.

This is a very mature and incisive comment, i welcome your choice of lesbianism, if you ever have a girlfriend and fancy a bit of the other at the same time, i would happily accompany you both

Pretending to be homosexual will bring more problems than you think it may solve. ESPECIALLY in how people treat you.

Now, if you actually are gay, that's another thing completely. It will still make things in your life difficult, but still better than pretending to be hetersexual.

Either way, you need to be yourself. Do not try to convince yourself to change your sexuality as a convenience; it will not work.

im rated 0 with homophobic tendencies but im starting to accept as i get older lol. i have always liked lesbians. my dream is to be naked in a pool with 3 naked bisexual woman whilste drinking some wine and coke. it would be great but no gay guys allowed haha.

the answer to this topic is never change who you are because of how others act.

OH YEH AND ABOUT GUYS SNUBBING YOU IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE TRUST ME. i went out and had these girls snub me because i said hows your night been (just general chit chat and had no interest in picking them up). later that night i had like 8 girls numbers and danced wit like 6 girls at the same time at one stage. i got snubed earlier that night and i didnt give a flying fuck lmao. they just thought i was trying to pick them up but all i was doing was trying to have a good time. its people like those 2 girls who think they are too good when really there just haterz. Who wants to talk to haterz anyway i say forget about them. they didnt know me for shit yet they snub me. i say dont let it get to you and focus on having a good time and smile. you never know it might be because your not smiling or looking happy not because you think your not attractive. i dont care what anyone looks like as long as they have a good time and smile. If you do that im sure that right guy will come a long. piece to the homos because i use to hate them but i learnt that even though im not gay doesnt mean i have to be a hater too lol. as long as they dont pinch my ass (girls are welcome i find it funny)

willow's right. my ex-'friends' used to talk lots of crap behind my back. im kind of flattered they were that jealous of me though. i must have some nice goodies

lol nice goodies

lol nice goodies

:naughty: listening to too much ciara lol