Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

3 Small pimples + Tweezers

I recently got 3 small pimples around my mouth + front (around the nose) facial area.

I took the tweezers and pricked it so the white stuff came out.

The surrounding area turned somewhat red.

I washed with the purpose bar, put benz and then mousturizer.

Do you think Ill be fine???

Have any of you done this before?

Have u gotten worse?

Ive done that before, i was careful, it turned out fine. i trust the tweezers more than my fingernails. like sometimes if i have a blackhead or dried up pimple thats sort of coming out or ready to half fall off, i just grab it with the tweezers and pull it out easy as pie

Ive done that before, i was careful, it turned out fine. i trust the tweezers more than my fingernails. like sometimes if i have a blackhead or dried up pimple thats sort of coming out or ready to half fall off, i just grab it with the tweezers and pull it out easy as pie

So did your turn red after doing so and you washed your face and put benz on????

Cuz I did and Im not sure what will happen ahhaa

hopefully I dont get more..

well i usually dont go at anything unless its just dying to pop, or half falling off/coming out, and i try to touch/irritate the skin as little as possible, so nothing turns red that much or at all in those circumstances

i do usually wash it off or put some vitamin E on or something though

i think you'll be just fine if you leave it alone now. no biggy. i wouldnt pop or pull things unless youre absolutely sure theyre ready though. nothing worse than trying to pop something that just doesnt wanna come out x_x

well i usually dont go at anything unless its just dying to pop, or half falling off/coming out, and i try to touch/irritate the skin as little as possible, so nothing turns red that much or at all in those circumstances

i do usually wash it off or put some vitamin E on or something though

i think you'll be just fine if you leave it alone now. no biggy. i wouldnt pop or pull things unless youre absolutely sure theyre ready though. nothing worse than trying to pop something that just doesnt wanna come out x_x

true enough. Has popping ever been a problem (created more acne) ?

if the zit aint ready, yes. yes it can create a problem. all my scars are from careless popping and picking. NEVER pick! just dont do it. Try not to. i dont like popping either, i only do it when its necessary

not to scare you lol. they're shallow/minor scars that im confident will fade out over time, but its still a bitch in the now

and it does prolong and irritate the acne.. i think 60-70% of my acne is probably brought on myself by picking. youre far better off not touching your face

if the zit aint ready, yes. yes it can create a problem. all my scars are from careless popping and picking. NEVER pick! just dont do it. Try not to. i dont like popping either, i only do it when its necessary

not to scare you lol. they're shallow/minor scars that im confident will fade out over time, but its still a bitch in the now

Hopefully since I picked at the acne it wont make more acne.

:D haha

:wall:

Rather destroy them with a needle, sqeezing is never good.

true words. and if worse comes to worst and youre going to, be really really careful