Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest charyan

I read a theory about acne, it might explain a few things

Guest charyan

I was reading in a magazine somewhere that some celebrity that i cant remember is a beleiver of this theory that where we get acne is related to different things, for example:

Spots on your cheeks represent poor respiratory system

Spots on your chin represent poor liver function or something

and it just went on like that, im sorry for my very shit and vague description but maybe someone else has heard of this? I haven't had spots on my forehead or nose for years but i get them on my cheek and chin a lot, and a few weeks ago i kept getting them around my mouth where i had never gotten them there before. Its probably just some crack pot theory but i really dont know.

I used to drink a lot and have got a damaged kidney where i tried to kill myself, and i found some breathing exercises that i been trying to do so maybe thats why i get spots where i do, does anyone else with mild acne get spots just in one or two areas and not anywhere else?

I was reading in a magazine somewhere that some celebrity that i cant remember is a beleiver of this theory that where we get acne is related to different things, for example:

Spots on your cheeks represent poor respiratory

Spots on your chin represent poor liver function or something

and it just went on like that, im sorry for my very shit and vague description but maybe someone else has heard of this? I haven't had spots on my forehead or nose for years but i get them on my cheek and chin a lot, and a few weeks ago i kept getting them around my mouth where i had never gotten them there before. Its probably just some crack pot theory but i really dont know.

I used to drink a lot and have got a damaged kidney where i tried to kill myself, and i found some breathing exercises that i been trying to do so maybe thats why i get spots where i do, does anyone else with mild acne get spots just in one or two areas and not anywhere else?

MAYBE ive been taking some power that you stir with water an is supose to give you all you needed vegtables in a day X6 and another powder that gives all your fruits X6 in one table spoon. Those things are vital to being healthy.

IPB Image

I break out a lot around my mouth/chin which is a huge indicator my acne is hormonal.

ya know what, that really pisses me off, because I was semi-depending on "hey, im gonna grow out of it someday! itsa just my hormones!" Then I heard chin/mouth acne is sign of hormones going wacky, and I dont break out in those areas (the odd spot, which only goes out of control when I pick)

so damn.

but then again... they ALL only go out of control when I pick.. I prolly bring acne on myself. In fact Im almost certain of it

Acne isn't some theory, okay? It's real.

Ok dude, we fucking know it's real. Do you think we're stupid? Probably, but then again, that's ok, because you have an attitude and put a downspin on just about everything. Acne IS real, but people are allowed to make theories about WHY it is real. FFS.