Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest · Jake ·

Skipped work today, damn.

Guest · Jake ·

Before I go to work I have to get ready and look my best... which means perfection! I did my hair fine but covering up my acne marks and pimples was a challenge. I wash, exfoliate, moisturize, and then apply makeup. Well I just looked awful! You could tell I had it on because it didn't match my neck. :wall::wall: So I've stayed home to save myself the embarassment. I think I need to find a different shade of makeup or start applying all around my jaw. It takes at least an hour to get ready and I'm so tired of it. :wall: I HATE MY SICK SKIN!

Guest · Jake ·

are u using foundation? maybe u shud use concealer?

No I need foundation because I have marks/acne all in different places. It's mostly the marks that are all over. :wacko:

hmm...foundation is always orangey isnt it.

i'm a guy and i wear makeup sometimes and i use this liquid concealer (no.7 instant radiance) and that covers brilliantly, and makes ur skin like an angel. i dunno if they'll have it in america...

dont wear makeup. trust me it will make you feel a whole lot better.

Also washing/exfoliating/moisturizing might make ur skin look worse before going to work? I wouldnt do all that, could irritate your skin and make ur marks show through more.

seriously tho drop the makeup. i know your gay and emo LOL but still. just drop the makeup. lates

Guest · Jake ·

There's no chance in hell I'd be caught dead without makeup on. My skin looks like a 40 year olds except without the wrinkles.

Guest Poker-Butt
dont wear makeup. trust me it will make you feel a whole lot better.

Also washing/exfoliating/moisturizing might make ur skin look worse before going to work? I wouldnt do all that, could irritate your skin and make ur marks show through more.

seriously tho drop the makeup. i know your gay and emo LOL but still. just drop the makeup. lates

lol ur awful

anyway, jake... u could try a different shade and yea apply a lil past ur jawline, i do that sometimes...not a big deal ... oooh! ...have u looked into dermablend make-up? that shit looks awesome! check it out

dermablend

Go to the store and find some better makeup..... I used to use some make up too....

Shit bro when ur in school and fighting Acne Makeup is ur best friend lol.

HAve you tried tanning?

It makes hte skin look better.