Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel like there's no point anymore in caring about the way other people think, so today...I'm happy.....

I'm throwing away any and all things in my house that relate to vanity...mirrors esp. I'm also contemplating gouging my eyes out but..i feel that may be too drastic..I envy blind people,they don't have to be reminded everyday that they don't meet western societies fuckd up idea of perfection and the pursuit of said perfection. heres a big fuck you to all you bastards out there trying to sell your lasers and creams and fuckn shit.....lets hit them where it hurts....in the wallet. these giant industries rely on us to shell our dollars..its like were just cattle aka consumers waiting fr the next thing to buy waiting for the next direction to be herded in FUCK YOU I DON'T WANNA BE A COW NO MORE...AND FUCK SPAM TOO

The sad thing is that most of us would be the best looking ppl if we still were monkeys cause the main reason why our faces are really active and produce oil is to make the hair on our body looking more shiny so it would attract the other partner. DAMN EVOLUTION!!

doesnt it mean anything to you that you wouldnt be thinking or doing any of that if u didnt have an acne problem?

If didn't have an acne problem, I would probably just move on to something else to worry about. Like those pretty people that don't have any physical flaws..yet....they complain if they have like...a hair out of place or something..see magazines,celebrities, set the standards then we all guage ourselves according to them..it's sick...we with acne may not be ugly compared to like...a hobbit or the hunchback of notre dame

but we are hideous compared to hollywood standards..see it's all relative to the people around you and because of tv i have to see those people every day..and cuz of magazines I have to look at them everytime i buy groceries...It's not my fault. Also have you ever noticed these double standards like if an attractive girl burps its "cute" and if an ugly girl burps its "gross" or the stigma that if a guy has scars on his face people are scared of him or think hes a criminal...thats cuz of hollywood also cuz all the villains in movies are portrayed as having scars...dude hollywood has ruined society...truly. I'm a horrible person..

but it's not my fault.

doesnt it mean anything to you that you wouldnt be thinking or doing any of that if u didnt have an acne problem?

If didn't have an acne problem, I would probably just move on to something else to worry about. Like those pretty people that don't have any physical flaws..yet....they complain if they have like...a hair out of place or something..see magazines,celebrities, set the standards then we all guage ourselves according to them..it's sick...we with acne may not be ugly compared to like...a hobbit or the hunchback of notre dame

but we are hideous compared to hollywood standards..see it's all relative to the people around you and because of tv i have to see those people every day..and cuz of magazines I have to look at them everytime i buy groceries...It's not my fault. Also have you ever noticed these double standards like if an attractive girl burps its "cute" and if an ugly girl burps its "gross" or the stigma that if a guy has scars on his face people are scared of him or think hes a criminal...thats cuz of hollywood also cuz all the villains in movies are portrayed as having scars...dude hollywood has ruined society...truly. I'm a horrible person..

but it's not my fault.

that is very true.. good point.

are you a guy or girl?

Why do you need to know if I'm a guy or girl.....so you know how to treat me?...and don't say you were just curious, cuz every question has a reason. Nothing personal, coughdrop but by asking that very question you solidified the point I was trying to make....people judge by what you are....not who you are.

i think youre certifiably insane

i asked if you were a boy or girl so I could give you advice based on the answer, not to judge you...