Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NYCmob79

New to the board

Hi, my name is Kevin and I am from NY.

I have bad acne @ 26 years of age due to an endo problem. I have tried some OTC pads, plus some expensive stuff and it hasn't worked too well for me. I am giving Clear Skin Regimen a try. I just ordered the stuff from ds.com and the bp from csr.com I should get the stuff by the end of the week or maybe early next week.

I have tried:

CLINIQUE for men: AntiBacterial Soap, Scrubbing Lotion, Night and Day treatment gels

and recently I started doing the STRIDEX Benzoyl Peroxide Power Pads, but that gave me worst break out I had in a while... maybe what I eat, or maybe I am not washing my face the right way. I will keep you updated on my progress as soon as I get my stuff.

Hi Kevin!

I'm sorry for being a putz but what does endo stand for?

Good luck with CSR though just be aware that at first you will experience redness, and dryness.

Endocrine

Hi, my name is Kevin and I am from NY.

I have bad acne @ 26 years of age due to an endo problem. I have tried some OTC pads, plus some expensive stuff and it hasn't worked too well for me. I am giving Clear Skin Regimen a try. I just ordered the stuff from ds.com and the bp from csr.com I should get the stuff by the end of the week or maybe early next week.

I have tried:

CLINIQUE for men: AntiBacterial Soap, Scrubbing Lotion, Night and Day treatment gels

and recently I started doing the STRIDEX Benzoyl Peroxide Power Pads, but that gave me worst break out I had in a while... maybe what I eat, or maybe I am not washing my face the right way. I will keep you updated on my progress as soon as I get my stuff.

Welcome, All I can say is that the regimen will work, no doubt about it. I just get lazy and can't be consistent with it so I get breakouts but I recently just started full time with it 4 days ago. The only problem I have are Irritation after shaving/washing and dryness so you can expect that its normal. Your skin will get used to the routine If you stick to it strictly like Dan say's. Good luck, this is the only thing that works for me and when I do it right I don't get a blemish for months.

Hi kevin and welcome! We're glad you're here.

You mentioned Endocrine problems, have you and your doctor ever discussed your acne in relation to your Endocrine situation?

Give the Regimen a good few months of honest strict effort, it is very effective for alot of people, but if yours is hormonally related/endocrine, I'm not sure if otc products will be effective. It certainly can't help to try it and see.

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.