Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest himrules89

F it

Guest himrules89

I don't really care if I break out anymore. yea I gonna stay on the reg, but fuck all this worry and changing my schedule to accomidate it. I have a life to live.

Guest himrules89

I don't even care about it that much any more. It needs to stop being my number one concern

I don't even care about it that much any more. It needs to stop being my number one concern

That's how I felt for years. Men shouldn't give a shit about acne.

But then I started getting scars, and it changed everything. That's when you sort of feel like you have to deal with it.

Yeah who cares lol, what are people going to do descriminate over your acne? Not allow you to do something because of your acne? Well no they cant so who cares just pretend its not there yeah! lala!

Yeah who cares lol, what are people going to do descriminate over your acne? Not allow you to do something because of your acne?

Yes?

Guest himrules89

yeah, I do. whenever i go out it always gets me home. It works better than curfew lol.

Guest himrules89

that might not be such a bad idea.

you know, once you start ignoring the hell out of acne, it gets better.

Some people here, or actually, a lot of people here on their 20s and above don't deserve to get acne, because their body's structure and hormonal balance should have been stable already, but because of medication and commercial products, and other small factors such as constant exposure to extreme temperature, and the sun, that the skin is constantly being altered and damaged, making it thinner (drying of skin), and even more prone to acne, and even worse - cancer.

Basically, our skin naturally, was structured for it to be able to control and maintain itself, just like how our body produces certain amount of hormones and etc to maintain homeostasis. It produces the optimum amount of moisture, and etc... Naturally, it's not flawful and acne prone. (There are exceptions however, just like some people are born without limbs, some people are born with a skin very prone to acne. Now, of course I took this into consideration so I wrote down on my first post who I believe would benefit the most from this (ie: people who have no acne anywhere else except their face))

Now, the problem with some of us is that we use SO much medications, chemicals, and etc at our mild or even low moderate acne that eventually and overtime, the chemicals contained on these products (BP included) destroy our skin structures. In analogy, it's just like bombarding a city to eliminate all the bad guys, but at the same time, killing innocent ones.

that was an excerpt from my real thread. I got cured (technically, "optimized my skin to naturally prevent acne forever) in less than a year. It's a pretty busy thread and a lot of people have followed it and got cured.

Read it:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=40303