Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NovembreBeauty

Moisturizer Help. .

I'm on about month five. .everything is going well, my face does not break out as often or as bad as it did before, yet i kind of feel as if the moisturizer i use is making things worse. I started out using Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturizer for sensitive skin but it made my face way too oily, so I switched to Neutrogena for combination skin and it is a little better. The only real problem now is the old red marks and the irritation from the moisturizer. . my face seems to always have a red/irritated look to it. .do I need to try another moisturizer? or has any one else had this problem?

I also having a problem with moisturizers with spf 15,it make my face sting,i mean when i switch to a new moisturizer when i apply it tonight ,next morning when i apply the bp my face felt stinging.Im a former proactiv user and i been using theyre own oilfree moisturizer for 3 years and its was great.When i start this regimen 2 months ago,i first use the eucerin moisturizer but it make my face red so i switch to complex 15,but i need an spf 15 on it.somplex 15 is great but they dont have spf15 on it.So i came back to my own oilfree spf15 (proactiv),and i cant believe that it sting my face.So now im confuse with the moisturizers out there. :doh:

sometimes people are sensitive to the spf ingredients. If you happen to be one of those, you can look for moisturizers with zinc oxide as the sunscreen, it seems to have less of a problem with irritating people.

It's kindof a catch-22, I know, you need to protect from the sun, but if the sunscreen is causing problems, you gotta make a choice.