Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mells

The Real Cure

Hey All,

I really dont have many active pimpels at all anymore but i do have a great deal of red marks left. I know how it feels to have red marks that look alot like real pimpels and to try everything to cover them up. I tryed letting it go and not thinking about them for close to two weeks now and i have seen a great deal in improvement. Just dont try not to think about your red marks or acne at all and i gaurantee it will go away. Just remember our skin is a natural healer.

Red marks go away by themselves after 8-20 months. Unless it's Post inflamatory hyperpigmentation, then you're just fucked.

Red marks go away by themselves after 8-20 months. Unless it's Post inflamatory hyperpigmentation, then you're just fucked.

how can you tell the difference

Hey All,

I really dont have many active pimpels at all anymore but i do have a great deal of red marks left. I know how it feels to have red marks that look alot like real pimpels and to try everything to cover them up. I tryed letting it go and not thinking about them for close to two weeks now and i have seen a great deal in improvement. Just dont try not to think about your red marks or acne at all and i gaurantee it will go away. Just remember our skin is a natural healer.

i disagree. why leave it alone when you can speed it up and be rid of them. And with all due respect no one needs to hear that leaving them alone will make them dissapear, everyone already knows that. I like to think optimistically and think that there are ways to speed up the healing and you dont have to wait 1-2 years with red marks all over your face. Vbeam works the best in my opinion and it gives people hope. Saying leave them alone makes people feel sad and gives them no hope, so I really hate when people say "only time will heal them" or "just leave them alone" because we all know this. We are on this site for help on how to get rid of them faster.

totally agree ^^^^ they do NOT go away on their own, believe me. or at least not for another decade. maybe for some people they go away by themselves, but ive had mine for years...

how about those that stay for over a year and then turn into zits again?

my recommendation - neutrogena healthy skin face lotion.