Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User28456

Acne in ear lobe??

i got this bump inside my ear lobe. if i press hard it hurts. i'm sure it's not something serious cuz it goes away.

and i also got it behind my ear a bit, but it's gone. wtf? :wacko::think:

i got this bump inside my ear lobe. if i press hard it hurts. i'm sure it's not something serious cuz it goes away.

Yup, got one right now behind my ears. I sometimes get one in my earlobe and it took forever to die. I didnt care much about it so just leave it alone.

haha... this is kind of unrelated but my brother was over one night and he called me so I went to see what was wrong and he's like "I need some help ma man" then proceeded to push his nose upwards pig style and made me look. He had like 4 big pimples up his nose (not really far obviously) so yeah... I gave him some BP on a cotton ear bud and didn't hear from him again about it

yes i have one right now as well...it does hurt and sometimes you can see a head...if not, just leave it

i had a huge one where it pretty much swelled up my ear lobe...

i popped it from the back and the most amount of pus i have ever seen started coming out... was quite the experience, since it was all thin again afterwards :)

If the original post of this thread was posted on another forum I visit (a body piercing forum), it would have gotten a *totally* opposite reaction, I can tell you that.

THE BUMP!

INFECTIONS!

AAHHHH DEATHHH PIERCINGSSSSsss

O_O.. If I had that I would Pick at it all day... =P Although I do not advise it. It would just be bothersome ^_^O_O

Yup, this was a type of acne I started getting a fterI switched my diet. Don't know why it showed up AFTER I changed my diet despite the fact that I was still on Spironolactone and Avandia at the time (no longer on any of these), except the theory goes that after changing ones diet you will find that you may be sensitive to other foods.

Long story short, I finally narrowed it down to my milk consumption. Whenever I would consume cereals (with table sugar) and milk I would get acne in and around my earlobe. So when I finally ceased consuming dairy products and thus cereals (corn syrup in the cereals may have contributed too) this type of acne went away!

For those of you that have never experienced this it is a weird feeling and it takes weeks, if not months for this type of acne to disappear (though it's usually not visible, but you can feel it). Unfortunately, I was eating hospital food over a week ago for a few days and I know I ate something with butter in it and possibly something with added sugar, though I couldn't tell, and now I actually have one of those cystic buggers (it hurts) in my right earlobe (above my piercing) and it's the first one I've had in several years now!!

So that's my experience. I don't know if dairy products or added sugar, especially corn syrup, fructose, or hfcs, will do this to any of you, but if you are having issues, perhaps it's something you'd like to test out.

Take care!

From time to time I get small pimples on my ears lobes. I used to get reasonably sized ones in my ear, especially up the top. They would drive me mad. Id always pick at em. They were a very unique sort of pimple come to think of it. Does that sound weird? :think:

i have that too, it's like inside ur ear inside the skin, right? yeah... annoying!

That earloab shit really sucks.

But not as much as having a cyst inside your nostril! Oh my god.. Pray that you never get one of those, that happened to me once, and it sucked ass!!

i have and have had them in my ear behind my ear in my ear lobe one lasted more then a year and i had to postpone getting my ears peireced becaused of it

I have had them in my ear lobe and it sucks. But right now I am having a bad time with stuff behind my ear, like in between my ear and the back of my neck. I was it was Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial cleanser but it doesn't really seem to do much..

i get them from time to time, and if i leave them alone they go away eventually. i was scared one of my ear piercings was infected the first time i got one!

The bumps in your ear lobes are called sebatious cysts and need to be surgically removed.

They are usually attributed to blocked sweat glands or hair follices and can be genetic.

I have numerous family members as well as my self that suffer from this.