Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

Saw this one tv...

Alright like ayear ago i was watching one of those makeover shows and this girl has alot of hyperpigmentation.

Well they did a procedure with this handeld contraption that had a circular end. They put it over the spot, zapped the red mark and BOOM it was instantly gone. like disappered from her face. they did this to like 10 spots and they were all gone i was like WTF.

Anyone have any idea what this is?

this one?

IPB Image

i heard that this thing releases heat to fight blemishes blah blah ... something like that.

i have that it doesnt zap anything and it takes a day or more for the pimple to go away. it worked for what i used it for tho, i had one pimple since i got it, did the thing (put it on it for 3 minutes) then it was gone before i even realized it. (i forgot to look the next day) and it didnt leave a mark, but other people have said bad things about it and its like 3 bills so... i dont know if its that great in the end

no it was that piece of shit zeno. this was pro grade derm equipment. and it was INSTANTANEOUS. Not something u hold on ur spot for a minute then it looks like shit.

i mean this was literally ZAP, had kind of an electric pulse and boom the mark was gone. they were saying how its specifically for hyperpig on the skin. COME ON SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS WAS JEESUZ CRIKEY!

no it was that piece of shit zeno. this was pro grade derm equipment. and it was INSTANTANEOUS. Not something u hold on ur spot for a minute then it looks like shit.

i mean this was literally ZAP, had kind of an electric pulse and boom the mark was gone. they were saying how its specifically for hyperpig on the skin. COME ON SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS WAS JEESUZ CRIKEY!

i think you were dreaming or smoking crack again (or both)

i think a lot of people have red marks and hyperpigmentation confused. hyperpigmentation are brown spots that take a really long time to go away. Red marks are broken blood vessels. I recently got vbeam and the redmarks faded 50% in one day. By far the best thing for red marks today. I will post my pics in a couple days in my other thread if no one believes.

i think a lot of people have red marks and hyperpigmentation confused. hyperpigmentation are brown spots that take a really long time to go away. Red marks are broken blood vessels. I recently got vbeam and the redmarks faded 50% in one day. By far the best thing for red marks today. I will post my pics in a couple days in my other thread if no one believes.

post that shit dude, ive been saying i want to see red mark hyperpigmentation reduction pics havent seen any yet, get on it!!!!!