Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest <*>

life is so unfair

Guest <*>

Man, this is taking the piss now. I see my friends making lots of new friends, looking good, feeling good, doing well at college, having good luck and enjoying life and then I see myself ugly, miserable, very unlucky, lonely, unpopular, falling behind at college and generally hating life.

I wonder sometimes if anything good will ever happen to me.

Everyone I know is moving forward and having a good time and I just wish I was never born sometimes. I i'm going to live like this the rwst of my life then why was I even born in the first place? what a waste of a life.

STOP THAT......IT COULD BE ALOT WORSE....ACNE ISNT AS BAD AS MOST OF YOU PEOPLE THINK.......SOME PEOPLE(LIKE ME)CAN SEE PAST IT....BELIEVE IT OR NOT......JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP,AND DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO....................

Guest <*>

acne is only a small part of it though. i'm fucking ugly without acne and depressed as hell, nothing good has happened to me for some years now.

fuck, i took the bus and skytrain to school today and SOOOO MANY PEOPLE at my college had some form of mild acne. Nobody cares. I realized that I let it affect me ALOT more than it should... i saw so many guys with acne that had girls too... girls that i would definately go for... damn

fuck, i took the bus and skytrain to school today and SOOOO MANY PEOPLE at my college had some form of mild acne. Nobody cares. I realized that I let it affect me ALOT more than it should... i saw so many guys with acne that had girls too... girls that i would definately go for... damn

exactly. my sister told me that everyone in college has acne (she has clear skin) and she said that once she went to a party and everyone had acne there. she called it a "pimple party" .....dumb blonde. :rolleyes:

Guest <*>

hold on i just said ACNE IS ONLY PART OF THE PROBLEM. and bollocks does everyone have some form of acne. 98% of people dont

acne is only a small part of it though. i'm fucking ugly without acne and depressed as hell, nothing good has happened to me for some years now.

YOURE NOT UGLY.......JUST TRY TO ENJOY LIFE.....IF YOU FEEL,YOU REALLY CANT..THEN TALK TO A DOCTOR ABOUT AN ANTIDEPRESSANT,UNTIL YOU START TO FEEL BETTER........EVERY ONE GETS DEPRESSED AT SOME POINT IN HIS OR HER LIFE......

Guest <*>

yeah but i've been feeling like this for months now

SO WHAT......I WAS FUCKED UP FOR YEARS........NOT FROM ACNE,ALOT OF OTHER BULLSHIT....I WISH ACNE WAS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM...USE DANS REG,OR GO TO A DERM,EXERCISE,DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY,TRY TO TALK TO SOME ONE ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL,AND MAYBE YOU COULD TAKE ZOLOFT OR SOMETHING TILL YOU START FEELING BETTER.....IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS YOULL BE AS GOOD AS NEW.....

Man, this is taking the piss now. I see my friends making lots of new friends, looking good, feeling good, doing well at college, having good luck and enjoying life and then I see myself ugly, miserable, very unlucky, lonely, unpopular, falling behind at college and generally hating life.

Everyone I know is moving forward and having a good time and I just wish I was never born sometimes. I i'm going to live like this the rwst of my life then why was I even born in the first place? what a waste of a life.

i used to feel like that in college. still feel like it now abit. i just think of special people and things im doing in the future and i feel better :)

Depression is a horrible thing, and it's hard to give advice without knowing how you actually feel because only you know that. The only advice I could give, and i'm sure you've heard the same shite before, but just look over your life and try to find aspects that you can develope and hopefully it'll help. Only you can really get rid of depression, depending on drugs to sate it is a bad idea, but that's just my opinion.

You'll pull through if you just keep your chin up, and don't take any fucking shit from anyone. Does anyone even give you shit? Because a lot of the time it's all in the head, and it's these negative thought's you have to get rid of.

If you stopped comparing yourself to other people, you would feel better about yourself. Life is about growth, constantly making improvements and steps in the directions you desire. Sit down and write a list of things YOU want, go over that list and jot down goals and a map to get there.

Guest <*>

I love you <*>!

I know how you feel when you say acne is only a part of the problem, on the outside. But is being physically unpleasing really stopping you from doing well in school? I know, I know when you feel ugly that you just want to curl in a ball, and die; however, maybe now is the time to just screw this social side of life. Focus on school, and getting ahead and maybe when you enjoy that success you will have the confidence to achieve something like making new friends.

Last year may acne was super duper bad and I missed so much college, I just could'nt face it anymore. My parents never knew because I would take my bag and stuff and ride round the corner and wait until I was "finished". I ended up getting U, U, E in my exams and getting kicked out. I'm not stupid so acne certainly fucked my up at college, and I hope that it wont effect me in the future.

thanks for all your help as well!! ;)

Guest tenshigirl25

i understand what u mean..because when i was 18 i used to wag school and not go to my course..i'd meet up with a friend or isolate myself in my house while evreyone went to work..but it wasn't the acne, it was my attitude..i could have turned it around but i ddin't..i felt sorry for myself and it was just another step into the direction i find myself today...very unsure of myself. i know easier said then done.. are u taking medication for your skin? accutane a option?

aww Terri, I've had one of those moments too, when you feel like ur the only weirdo in the world, that u wish to be perfect and look like an artist, or someone "pretty", let me tell u it never made anyone happy to compare him-herself to someone who's definately NOT perfect, i go to a school for rich people, not sayin i am cause my dad works reaally hard to pay for it, and everytime i see this girls using expensive clothes, driving bmw's at 16, it was hard at first, but then it came to my mind that i used to be very lazy when dressin up, and i had to take care a lil more of my appeareance, not saying you shud caaare a lot, like thinking of nothin else than how u look,

remember no one is perfect, and that there's some ppl luckier than most of us, but still, enjoy life as much as u can! :D do what ever u want whenever u want!!, go to everywhere u want to and dont be ashamed of showing ur feelings, or thoughts :D

cheer up! =)

Guest <*>

I'm on accutane now and it's doing a lot of good, but I still look like shit. I attend all my classes now at a new college so i've turned over a new leaf.

Another thing is peer pressure, my mates always want me to come out and get pissed and I never do, then I get all the question: "why do you never come out???" but I just don't like doing that sort of stuff. I was so happy 3 years ago, I loved school, after school we would all go and play football, no jobs (paper round!), no responsibilites just a lot of fun.

now all my mates do is get pissed and thats it. we never play football or stuff we used to do. they all think that to have fun you have to drink. BUT YOU DONT!!!

Guest <*>

nah, theve been my friends for years, but they love going out on a friday night and drink. I still love them all and always will, they just want me to come out and have a good time.

I feel like i'm wasting my teenage years and missing out and that in the future i'll regret it.