Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

I broke out pretty bad when I went away to college for the first time last September and I had a bunch of red/brown (I'm Asian) marks from where I picked on my skin, particularly on my cheeks (because for some reason, those areas are where red marks get the worst and stay the longest. Never had that problem on my forehead).

I started using Derma-E's Scar Gel everyday all over my face and moisturized with Kiss My Face's Vitamin A & E lotion in mid December. A month later, you can barely see any red marks at all anymore though I still have 2 spots that are noticeable. I'm not sure if it's either product or both that helped, or whether it's just because my skin heals quickly but all I know is I'm happy. :D

Posted

Congratulations!

I still have marks from July or so.. Just can't seem to find the cure for mine :(

Posted

Congratulations!

Hey dude i was wondering where abouts did u purchase those products cos i live in london and was wondering if i could buy them dwn here.

But well done tho

Posted

I know Vit E has something to do with it. I just wish I knew that for a fact. I've been applying softgel capsules topically, the only problem is that it's kindda greasy and sticky and I don't like that. I need to get the capsule form and break it and form a paste with it.

It's been helping my scars as well.

Posted

how come no one ever shows pics? everyone claims to have great results and there are no pics.

Posted

how come no one ever shows pics? everyone claims to have great results and there are no pics.

yeah pics would be great

Posted

Soul

If i'ts you on the picture, you look like Thom yorke.

Posted
I broke out pretty bad when I went away to college for the first time last September and I had a bunch of red/brown (I'm Asian) marks from where I picked on my skin, particularly on my cheeks (because for some reason, those areas are where red marks get the worst and stay the longest. Never had that problem on my forehead).

I started using Derma-E's Scar Gel everyday all over my face and moisturized with Kiss My Face's Vitamin A & E lotion in mid December. A month later, you can barely see any red marks at all anymore though I still have 2 spots that are noticeable. I'm not sure if it's either product or both that helped, or whether it's just because my skin heals quickly but all I know is I'm happy. :D

Guest Mankind
Posted

People always talk about all their wonderful 'cures' or remedies for red marks, etc. but hardly anyone seems to show before and after pictures. Don't know why. If there product really worked wouldn'tthey be dying to show the results?

Posted

Umm, she DOES HAVE PICTURES here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=87085

It's in her signature. lol.

I was buying some other product online the other day and was tempted to get the Derma-E scar gel since I've heard about it in this forum before. But I'm hesitant to use it on my face since it says it's for stretch marks and more severe things...

Posted
Congratulations!

I still have marks from July or so.. Just can't seem to find the cure for mine :(

Posted

If anyone wants to buy this online, I suggest trying iherb.com

I just ordered a few of my regular products from them yesterday, and they have really low prices, and they already shipped my order! I kinda wish I bought this too now, because I remember another post about how this really helped someone, and I saw it when I was looking for stuff .... eh, oh well.

And please don't say that me recommending this site is a scam or I will SCREAM. lol.

And Derma-E seems to have a lot of different creams... did you just use the regular scar cream?