Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aaron98

While you sleep..........

Hi.

this is kinda a dumb topic. but just wondering if anyone else does this, because it might be making my acne worse.

well what it is. my friend slept over the other night. and he said while i slept the whole time i touched, picked, rubbed my face. and he said i was doing it just after i went to sleep, and was doing he when he woke up early the next day. thats aloottta picking.

hmmm.....

Hi.

this is kinda a dumb topic. but just wondering if anyone else does this, because it might be making my acne worse.

well what it is. my friend slept over the other night. and he said while i slept the whole time i touched, picked, rubbed my face. and he said i was doing it just after i went to sleep, and was doing he when he woke up early the next day. thats aloottta picking.

hmmm.....

What??...that is alot of picking. Tie your hands up or something. I dont think I do this....Well, its cold so I put my hands under my blanket (only my head is left outside) and usually when I wake up, im in the same position.

well....yeh. i didn't know that i did it. i doubt i did it all night, non-stop. but, who knows. but obviously i do it alot.

hmm... maybe i'll get out the video camera tonight.

i don't think i've ever picked my face when i sleep, but i do think i've scratched it when something itched...

i'm not sure how you would stop doing this, since you're obviously not aware..

Hmm good luck with this! You could try wearing a pair of gloves at night when you are sleeping, although any touching is bad the gloves could at least help in some way. So your fingernails wouldnt be doing any damage etc...

I would video my self with the picking but even if you are what can you really do about it?

apparently i scream and swear in my sleep, dono what about lol i only ever dream about weird shit like being fruit...