Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not gay, but if Adam was a woman, i'd marry him. He's so kind, seemingly more innocent than most, cute and snugly. I mean, i'm completely heterosexual, but Adam would be a great mate if he was a woman. As a matter of fact, i'm completely shocked that Adam hasn't found the love of his life on this site. How can you women not want to be with this beautiful man? Believe me, the grass won't get any greener! He has a compassion and kind-hearted nature that will be hard to match.

I'm really disgusted that Adam isn't hooked up by now! Step it up, ladies!

I'm not gay, but I admit he's a beautiful man. It's not just his looks, though. He truly is one of the best actors i've ever seen. I just saw Aviator and was amazed by his ability. I also loved him in "This Boy's Life" with Robert Deniro. He can change his personality and make you forget other roles he's played. "Basketball Diaries" was amazing, too.

(This is in support of the Leo fan on here)

I'm certainly not gay, and i'm definitely not hitting on you, but man, you're so hot in your new picture. :lol2:

Just a bit curious :whistle:

His defense is stating he's not gay before every statement.

Kind of the same as how racists state they're not racist before saying something really racist. LOL

yeah, but its funny for the time being. Justin is my new little cat, and if you grab him by the tail, you can see him fly

I’m gay, and believe he sounds very heterosexual, but maybe a little metro sexual...LOL

Burn in hell faggots.....I love that felling..... :evil::boohoo::redface::D

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

You really have cock on the mind thatguy16!

this is just absurd. closed. you guys all going to bitch about this, too? :rolleyes: