• Male
    • Female
  2. 2. Are you a Single Female?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you a Single Male?

• Yes
    • No

okay, first of all, im going to be real, but i am so jealous of females, cause no matter what, they have such a EASY freakin time when it comes to getting the opposite sex...

yeah there are some girls that have a hard time but i guarantee its not as hard as a low self esteem - fat-acne ridden guy.

woman always say "we have a hard time because of the image society wants us to potray"

bullshit.

if thats the case how come i rarely see a single female these days? theyre like an endargered species...i work with majority women and 90% of them are "involved".

i have seen fat girls, acne ridden girls, quiet girls, nerdy/weird girls, smelly girls (lol) all getting guys.

if youre a guy on the other hand, its easy for a handful of guys (who are the alpha males) who have confidence, tall dark and handsome, making good money, etc....the rest of us are FUCKED.

it seems like men chase EVERY woman but women are chasing after the SAME MAN. the alpha male is able to capitalize off of this fact.

if you are a guy with no confidence, acne or not, youre screwed period....

its amazing cause i have a friend who the girls think is cute(he also has crystal clear skin lol), but his personality is kinda quiet cause hes shy and introverted....

now if he was a girl best believe he wouldve had a ton of guys by now...."shes quiet? she has no personality? who cares shes looks good"

but because my friend lacks "game"/personality/confidence, he is fucked....hes very frustrated and bitter against women because he doesnt understand.

so if youre a male/female and single, click yes.

im willing to bet money that there is a higher percentage of single males than females on this board.

Girls definately have it easier when it comes to relationships. 99% of guys are horny all the time, and don't care who they are banging.

honestly.....yea girls seem to "get" guys easier sure.....but the guys have to get the girls most times too...it's not a one-way street by any means....and myself, im single but i choose to be because there's no one around at the moment either a) up to my standards b) worthy of the faithfulness and effort and love i put into a relationship....if you have a nice personality and the person appreciates you for that she will find things about u that she finds attractive and thus may allow you to "get" her or vice versa

see thats a whole other thing..you "choose" to be single...heh, i wish guys had that luxury.

Girls definately have it easier when it comes to relationships. 99% of guys are horny all the time, and don't care who they are banging.

exactly....i had friends who tell me all the time "p*ssy doesnt have a face" and hit any girl that was giving it up, regardless of how she looked.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

You do realise that any girl who wants to cast thier vote will have to tick 'no' to, "are you a single male?"!

I really loathe these types of threads, the prove nothing besides the fact that people have different opinions. These opinions are shaped by thier personal experiences, and those of the people around them.

There is no definite answer.

i look at you like how the german people looked at hitler back in ww2

You do realise that any girl who wants to cast thier vote will have to tick 'no' to, "are you a single male?"!

I really loathe these types of threads, the prove nothing besides the fact that people have different opinions. These opinions are shaped by thier personal experiences, and those of the people around them.

There is no definite answer.

Yes i realized this... You have to vote for all three categories. So i will only observe those who answered "Yes" for being single, the "no" doesnt matter.

So far 75% of guys are single while only 50% of females.

This is not based on anyones opinion because there is a poll which can be measured statistically.

I look at you how I look at my ex girlfriend ( :eusa_sick: )

I look at you how I look at my ex girlfriend ( :eusa_sick: )

:hand:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I can tell you know that there are more males on here whom think that acne ruins thier chances with females. Of these males, i'd be confident in saying that a majority of them couldn't attract a female even if they didn't have acne.

Population wise, there are more males. So it is inevitable that more men will be single, regardless of whether or not they have acne.

Also, i believe that it is actually a positive thing to be single when battling more severe acne. It's a disease that effects us physically and emotionally and that impacts on any relationship. Acne ruined my last relationship. If it was still as bad as then, it would have ruined my current one too!

Thatguy16, i can tell you now that your acne would never be the reason you couldn't get a girlfriend.

Thatguy16, i can tell you now that your acne would never be the reason you couldn't get a girlfriend.

Is that so? When did you ever know me personally? Hmm...If your actually basing it on my e-personality, then you must be kidding me. Funny how people on here think everybody really acts the way they are on the site. This is the internet, a place where everyone is free. Technically speaking, I don't want a girlfriend at the moment. Too much drama, and too much money to spend. Yeah, i'm not no Brad Pitt, but then again, who is? If your basing it off my looks alone, then go ahead, sheesh, looks are useless without the personality, i've already made plenty of threads b ased on that. :doubt:

Go ahead, reply back, but next time, think about what you say.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Thatguy16, no i wasn't basing my opinions off of your appearance. But i can take that into consideration if you'd like. You often make comments that are clearly not thought about before the posting of them, so don't take that line.

Your comment about three posts ago about 99% of guys not caring about who they are banging should be a vivid reminder of your ability to attract females. I believe that you e-comments somewhat reflect your personality. And you appear to have no respect for females of 'undesirable appearance'. Your post clearly proves that.

Your comment about three posts ago about 99% of guys not caring about who they are banging should be a vivid reminder of your ability to attract females. I believe that you e-comments somewhat reflect your personality. And you appear to have no respect for females of 'undesirable appearance'. Your post clearly proves that.

Your getting one quote from me to prove what I think about the opposite sex? LOL, first off, it wasn't meant to be degrading at all, in fact, based on MY experiences, guys tend not to care what a female looks like, rather, just care for the sex. It's sad, but it is true to an extent. I never said I was like that though. I'm definately not like that. You must understand I tend to joke around alot as well, it's in my blood, so if I seem anti-feminist, it's usually meant to be seen as a joke, not my personal reflection.

I do agree with you about the comments reflecting your personality, because of the barrier between you and me (the computer) provides a safer enviroment to basically say anything you want without punishment.

If anyone, and I mean anyone, thinks it's easier for a man to attract a mate, they are clearly ignorant. Women have it MUCH easier in life. Men have to make a life for themselves. Women have it handed to them.

When you have severe acne and scarring, making a life for yourself becomes significantly less possible.

If everyone is honest, you will see that most men here are single. You will also see that most women have a significant other.

Is that so? When did you ever know me personally? Hmm...If your actually basing it on my e-personality, then you must be kidding me. Funny how people on here think everybody really acts the way they are on the site. This is the internet, a place where everyone is free. Technically speaking, I don't want a girlfriend at the moment. Too much drama, and too much money to spend. Yeah, i'm not no Brad Pitt, but then again, who is? If your basing it off my looks alone, then go ahead, sheesh, looks are useless without the personality, i've already made plenty of threads b ased on that. :doubt:

Go ahead, reply back, but next time, think about what you say.

Guest tenshigirl25

maybe at 17 thats all guys want..there are plenty of men that have other things then just sex soley on their minds..at least i would hope so. anyway, im female and attractive or whatever but i dont really get out as much as i used too..i feel kind of numb to men right now and relationships in general..tired of being hurt, but at the same time i have my days where i dont want to be the victim either..id like to meet a guy, i just want him to treat me right. i dont really put myself out there..all i get is dirty old men perving on me or guys that look and smile but we both just keep on walking..now that im a lot clearer i get more attention, but i still feel like my confidence is low. unfortunatley i think i feel im not worth it and thats sad but true right now.

thatguy, u can get a gf..i dont know why they say otherwise..its just acne shouldnt play a role in it either way..

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

:lol2: So now you are suggesting that without this barrier, you would deal out a punishment on me for my comments?? LMAO

LOL, for the last time everybody, I don't want a girlfriend! I never said I couldn't get one. ughh...where does eveyrone get these ideas from?

Hey justin.

:lol2: So now you are suggesting that without this barrier, you would deal out a punishment on me for my comments?? LMAO

thatguy16, please stop this. You're 5'5 and not capable of dealing out punishment to anyone, okay? You're the size of my upper torso for crying outloud. Just relax and try to get along with everyone. We like you and want to be your friend.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

:lol2: :lol2: Sure thing. You really served it up man!!

Ehh, you know I might as well take the initiative here and walk out of this situation while I can. I guess I should be the one here to blame for turning this thread into a mess. Cursedskin, I apologize.

Justin is back with another alias, and I have Grow trying to extract quotes from me in every single thread to prove im an anti-feminist. If I continue to stay here and reply to each, it's only going to get uglier and result in the thread being closed, not to mention Justin is going to flood this thread with his random thoughts of the day.

I'm out...

PS...I'm 5'7. I honestly do not know where this whole 5'5 thing came from.

It's appears to me that far more females on this site have partners, compared to the males.

I believe this is because, as we know, acne tends to negatively effect the social aspect of your personality. Males are expected to approach females, and when your confidence is almost zero, this is extremely difficult. Females on the other hand can expect males to come to them, and they do this even if the girl is shy/has acne/is fat etc.

Now, i'm not saying guys do this because they just want a shag. I don't believe this is the case. They may just be attracted to the girls personality. But the fact remains that he is still expected to approach her, not vice versa.

So even if a girl has low self-esteem/confidence, she can still find a partner, or rather he will find her.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Ehh, you know I might as well take the initiative here and walk out of this situation while I can. I guess I should be the one here to blame for turning this thread into a mess. Cursedskin, I apologize.

Justin is back with another alias, and I have Grow trying to extract quotes from me in every single thread to prove im an anti-feminist. If I continue to stay here and reply to each, it's only going to get uglier and result in the thread being closed, not to mention Justin is going to flood this thread with his random thoughts of the day.

I'm out...

PS...I'm 5'7. I honestly do not know where this whole 5'5 thing came from.

What thread did i attempt to extract anti-feminist quotes from? You're not anti feminist, you're just a guy suffering from an inferiority complex. I'm sure you love females, you just have no idea how to treat them.

Oh yeah, Justin, females most certainly do not have it "MUCH easier in life".

It's easier for them to find a partner, but this does not translate to any other aspect of their lives.

Guest tenshigirl25

im interested to know how u men treat a woman. take it from me, we just want to be called, shown affection, we want u to make us laugh, talk to us, uplift us and me personally, i want u to be a good lover too :lol2: is that so hard? ill do the same for a man so why cant it be 50/50? theres a lot more u can get out of a relaitonship then just sex..sex is overrated..its only really good when u love each other anyway..

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

There is love making, and there is sex. Sometimes i prefer love making, sometimes sex. On new years eve i had the best sex. And then the next day, i made love. It's a balance.