Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is definately NOT the answer.

Anyone who has (or is) contemplating it should definately seek help. I think ending a temporary problem permantely is a bad way to go out, not to mention, I have no sympathy for anyone who takes their own life, except those around them and who they affected selfishlly without even thinking about it.

Just an FYI, we had yet again, ANOTHER student from my school commit suicide. It's the 3rd one this year, and although I did not know her personally (only talked to her a few times because she was in my class) it definately hit home knowing there are people similar to her who are very depressed and put on a mask for everybody until they finally kill themselves.

I can't really say what contributed to her death, as like I said, I didn't know her personally, however, I DO know that ALOT of people did not like her and had a strong personal grudge against her, for whatever reason, and I konw the effects of acne and isolation can ultimately bring the same effect as it did with her.

Suicide = NO :evil:

Life = YES :angel:

Trust me, as hard as it is to believe, there ARE people who care about you. I don't care how lonely you are.