Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adsno_1

Do i wear white all the time?

Hey guys, am currentley using bp once at night and then moisturize, and ive noticied a huge improvement, although i still get a couple of big spots on my right cheek, my left side is near clear! i am thinkin of doin the complete regimen where i'll use bp twice a day, and hopefully should see better results. the only thing am concerned about is bp bleaching my clothes, dan said that its better just wearing white all the time although i can see this being a problem as i'll never be able to wear my best stuff! does anyone else on the regimen have a problem with this? and is there anyway around it?

I haven't bleached anything since being on the Regimen. I'm careful when getting dressed/undressed not to rub the neck of my shirts on my face and I don't use any dark colored towels or bedding. Once BP is dry then you're pretty much all set as long as you're not rewetting it somehow or wiping your clothes on it.

If you're using BP on your neck or body then you're likely to run into some problems but otherwise, I don't think it's a big deal.

yea, just be real careful. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly after applying it. Don't pull a shirt over your head until your face is dry after applying bp, and don't wipe sweat, or tears as Matt mentioned, on your shirt.

I only have problem with sheets getting bleached, but it's been years since I've ruined a shirt. Just make sure your hands are clean and dry before touching anything, and your face too.

i bleached stuff in the beginning when i was globbing it on.. but even then it was only my pillowcase and sleep clothes. if you let it dry completely and be careful while pulling your shirt over your head you ought to be fine

I sitll have trouble some times because I am always wearing polo shirts and collared shirts. The inside of the collars right around where they fold over seem to get bleached over time, though I am very careful not to apply BP to my neck area, and make sure I wash my hands before I moisturize my neck so I don't rub BP residue on my neck area, but it still happens once in a while. But hey, the few shirts I ruin are cheaper than any other acne regimen, so I don't mind.