Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tenshigirl25

photo gallery

Guest tenshigirl25

i cant seem to open the picture "webcam" in my gallery. all the other photos work fine. im thinking about deleting the whole album as i get too many mean spirited comments in there. supposed to be acne.org and emotional board but this place making me feel worse then 4 i even joined. its just a few select assholes on here that know who they are. 90% of the posters are supportive except for the latter..

im thinking about deleting the whole album as i get too many mean spirited comments in there.

its just a few select assholes on here that know who they are. 90% of the posters are supportive except for the latter..

You just said it yourself.. and it's worth deleting the whole thing over? 10% are mean, so? Who gives a crap... seriously... Everyone who is on here has been through it and been picked on I'm sure, I mean if you have acne you've gotta be tough in the emotional area... and I realize that having acne sucks, and it's hard, and you don't have any confidence, but seriously... by now we should all know to ignore those assholes who are just here (or out there, in the real world) to attempt to make us feel bad about ourselves... don't let them get you down, they're not worth paying attention to. Good luck on becoming clear, and keep your spirits up!

Guest tenshigirl25

yeah thanks....i was just going thru a phase where i was having a bad time...comments on this site just werent helping withthat..but ur right, who cares...im over it now anyway.. :angel:

yeah thanks....i was just going thru a phase where i was having a bad time...comments on this site just werent helping withthat..but ur right, who cares...im over it now anyway.. :angel:

Good! Now getting back to the important things... like fighting that stupid acne! You can do it somehow, just don't give up... there's an answer somewhere!