Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JennyQ

Disappointed with Differin

Hey guys. I have been using Benzaclin inthe AM and Differin Gel in the PM. I also take Doxy 100mg every night and wash in the am with Proscar, it's an rx face wash, and purpose in the pm. My face looked awesome for the last two weeks and now it's all coming back. These friggin things hurt and are so red. I'm so depressed again. I heard that the differin might do this, but i'm not sure what to do. Should I stick it out with this stuff or go back to the derm(which takes years to get into for a whole five minutes of time)? I'm 23 and have the worst chin acne ever and am so sick of dealing with this. I was even thinking of accutane, but i'm afaraid it's too drastic. I'm totally confused. Any advice????

how long have u been on differin

Hey Mac. Only for two weeks. But now the acne is coming back worse than it was before and I had only suffered from chin acne and now i'm getting them all over my face.

well i'm on week 2 day 16..so far no pimples for me just redness...but stick with it..thats waht people tell me, I'm juts hoping for the best....i'm hoping after 5 weeks i will be somewhat clear "corsses fingers"

my daughter has been on differin cream for 2 months and i have seen no improvememt so far, :( i think everyone is different as to why it works for some and not for others , my daughter will use it for 1 more month, if no improvement i will be going back to doctors for something else !!! i hope it works for you