Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone know, they are mainly around my chin /jawline. they are so annoying on top of the active red spots

you mean...whiteheads? ;p

yes but they are not in a head if you know what i mean, they are just really bumpy but more visable in certain light angles

I know what you're talking about, I have the same problem....and I have no idea how to get rid of them! I can't use SA or scrubs on my skin...so I have no idea what to do....:S

i find that the only way to actually get rid of them is to squeeze the pus out of them.. from my experience it doesnt leave red marks.. it might be a bit red for a few days but it wont be a lasting red mark.. and than exfoliation helps keep them away.

I know what you're talking about, I have the same problem....and I have no idea how to get rid of them! I can't use SA or scrubs on my skin...so I have no idea what to do....:S

I get those around the area in which i shave.

SA is one thing that could work, as i feel they are not bacteria related/inflamed...

I wouldn't squeeze them, but thats me.

anyone know, they are mainly around my chin /jawline. they are so annoying on top of the active red spots

it's called milia and it's caused by skin irritation. are you using a lot of (harsh) products on your skin?

Croeso fellow Welsh blogger! Am 26, in Cardiff, posting on the accutane pages. Like

you, I'm starting roaccutane next week (Wed) and to get it I went through a very similar

path to you....didn't want to wait months on the NHS, so paid £100 to see a BUPA

dermatologist, and he said he'd start me off on it and then squeeze me into the NHS in

two months. Am starting on 70mg - I have mild but persistent cystic acne and like you

have tried every GP and over-the-counter trick in the book: topicals, oral antibiotics,

lotions and potions etc etc etc. Don't feel worried about going for the big gun roaccutane.

Something that can be so emotionally destroying like acne needs to be fought like a much

bigger illness or disease....that's the problem with GPs I think....they see the lumps and

bumps and spots but not the damage inside, which for me has been hell!! So, I''ll be

starting the journey about the same time as you. Drop me a line and let me know how it's

going. Have a wicked Welsh 2006....this time next year, we could be acne FREE!!!!! :D