Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, I was going though my computer and finally sorting out my loads of pictures. And you know, I've always felt terrible about my acne (surprise.). But man, if I had the skin I had a year ago. It wasn't that bad, really. Well, compared to now. Or maybe it was just the camera that didn't pick it up. Although, no camera is of the terrible quality not to display the current red mess.

These pictures sparked an envy of my own skin. Like the same sort of desire I get when looking though a magazine or when I'm out with my clear friends. It was a strange, strange feeling.

Guest tenshigirl25

So, I was going though my computer and finally sorting out my loads of pictures. And you know, I've always felt terrible about my acne (surprise.). But man, if I had the skin I had a year ago. It wasn't that bad, really. Well, compared to now. Or maybe it was just the camera that didn't pick it up. Although, no camera is of the terrible quality not to display the current red mess.

These pictures sparked an envy of my own skin. Like the same sort of desire I get when looking though a magazine or when I'm out with my clear friends. It was a strange, strange feeling.

yeah we are all getting older..but what we see, is different to what u see...u probably dont look as bad as u think..i havent seen your photo..is that u in the avatar? u look sweet.

Ive had mild ance for 4yrs now, but when I find old pictures of me with clear skin. I see a totally different person.

its weird....like when i look back at pictures of me from a few years ago, i do feel envy for what my skin used to look like....and also i was a few pounds thinner (before i went to college..) ...but back wen the pictures were taken, i still wasn't that happy about the way i looked...so i just think its funny how i am longing to look like something that i wasn't even that happy to look like in the first place...lol well now im confusing myself...but you get what i mean... :confused:

yea that has happend to me.. i remember about 4 months when i never even had more than 2 pimples i used to obsess over having one little tiny blackhead on my face.. i was always self consious even though my skin was completely clear. now i look back and think "wow i wish i could go back to those days when my skin was so beautiful" now all my acne is gone, however i am dealing with the red marks that come after :wacko:

haha yeah I know how you feel. I look at previous pictures and I'm all... wow I was so skinny then! and then I feel big and fat compared to before. :(

haha yeah I know how you feel. I look at previous pictures and I'm all... wow I was so skinny then! and then I feel big and fat compared to before. :(

YOU'RE NOT FAT.....YOU'RE SEXY..

I always think this. Always. My skin used to be amazing.

were you happy with the way you looked?

I was, until I read this book called "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I've never been happy with how I looked because I can't seem to accpet my imperfections. Even when I was little before skin was an issue I had problems with the way I looked. I need to stop being such a perfectionist and accept me for who I am.