Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris1982

White Bumps?

I've been on the CSR for about 3 weeks, and was on ProActiv for almost a year.

I'm pretty much 95-100% clear all the time, but I notice when I wake up in the morning, I have about 4-6 colorless (skin color) small-ish bumps on my chin that look like they are gonna eventually grow into pimples, but go away after shaving/doing the regimen.

Does something happen to your skin when you sleep that would do this?

They are barely noticeable, and go away after like 20 mins after I wake up, just curious tho.

I have no idea really.

Nighttime is when your skin does most of it's repairing.

If those bumps are barely noticeable, and diseappear after a few minutes, sounds like nothing to worry about.

however, if it is really concerning you, you can consider consulting a dermatologist.

I've been on the CSR for about 3 weeks, and was on ProActiv for almost a year.

I'm pretty much 95-100% clear all the time, but I notice when I wake up in the morning, I have about 4-6 colorless (skin color) small-ish bumps on my chin that look like they are gonna eventually grow into pimples, but go away after shaving/doing the regimen.

Does something happen to your skin when you sleep that would do this?

They are barely noticeable, and go away after like 20 mins after I wake up, just curious tho.

Yes this does happen to me. Yes on the chin as well. I find these colorless bumps are there in the morning and sometimes at night if I have worked up a sweat. But once I cleanse my skin they seem to dissappear. But eventually they do turn into a large infected zit. This is one reason I am on this site to begin with. How old are you? This kind of breakout started when I was about 45. My sense and agony is that they are very deep infections - yikes beyond my controll. I am hoping the clear skin regime is going to help this.

I'm 23. I haven't had a "breakout" beyond 2-3 small-ish zits in almost a year. I've been getting these colorless bumps ever since then...so I don't think we have the same problem...I'm sure they would have turned into zits by now.

I've heard somewhere it could have to do with the skin's elasticity. It gets softer at night and loses it's tightness and creates small folds in the chin that appear to be bumps, and once you are awake and cleansed, the skin tightens back to normal.

I've also noticed the types of colorless bumps you are talking about which I have had in the past, tend to hurt/mild pain associated with them for a few days before they appear...my bumps are painless and go away about 30 mins after I get up.

It sounds like extra skin cell build up in those locations. Do you shave every day? It could be that you are shaving the extra skin cells away every morning ..

Out of curiosity, can you provide a picture?